Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

GTAIV

Oh and i heard that the pc version will be so much better on pc. Pc is superoir compared to consoles! The graphics will pwn ps3 and 360 and so will the proccesing of the game and the online.

Switchblade wtf are you talking about, 640p is crap, thats what Halo 3 runs at :/

Oh and zeus you lying sack of crap, the 360 has MORE popin and MORE framrate issues then the ps3 version, they even said this on both gametrailers AND IGN

I was just joking around, Jesus Christ, calm down man, i obviously know 640P is technically not really HD, but it is not crap, when you compare the PS3 version with the 360 version, it looks identical, Less pop ins and better frame rates on the PS3 version, So why the hell does it matter if it's 640P or 720P or 5040P, it doesn't fucking matter, now if it made a difference and the 360 version looked better i would say, why the hell is it only 640P but, if that wasn't revealed everyone would think it's 720P... It was just a joke anyways.

Glad I can say shit like that without everything getting out of control. Good game.

Yeah, it's "donot", but I can't remember if thats a cheat or not.

well its not a cheat but it TELLS you the cheats , location of pigeons , friend activitys, sick guys to avoid , hiden weapons and more

as some faggot in the thread has a shoop da whoop avatar and a madness sig.

I HAD BEEN SURFING /b/ FOR A YEAR BEFORE YOU STARTED. IF YOU WILL RECALL I WAS HERE WHEN YOU BEGAN.

I started lurking /b/ in 06, dosen't matter though I'm just sick of all of the 4chan stuff on the fourms. Considering only half the people know what it is, and use memes at random, it's like in one thread they say "LOL SHOP FOR A WHOPPER LOLOL I AM SOOOO RANDOM" then in the next "HOOOOLY SHIT 4CHAN IS FoR FAT NERDS!@1@". It's just not funny anymore.

I wasn't having a go at you, seems like you know your shit.

Guest Fohacidal
Oh and i heard that the pc version will be so much better on pc. Pc is superoir compared to consoles! The graphics will pwn ps3 and 360 and so will the proccesing of the game and the online.
Wow whats all the talk about the gay 650p shit. It all suxs compared to pc.

sky stfu you tool, GTA is always better on the consoles, the only thing the PC version has over the console is the ability to customize crap, and even then it will be pointless on a game like gtaIV

sky stfu you tool, GTA is always better on the consoles, the only thing the PC version has over the console is the ability to customize crap, and even then it will be pointless on a game like gtaIV

Im sorry but your very wrong about your opinion. Becuase the fist GTA was on pc only. And no gta will never be better on consoles. And customizing crap isnt pointless in anything. If it wasnt ppl for customizing css then it would be no fun like zombie mod. Tool?

Guest Fohacidal
Im sorry but your very wrong about your opinion. Becuase the fist GTA was on pc only. And no gta will never be better on consoles. And customizing crap isnt pointless in anything. If it wasnt ppl for customizing css then it would be no fun like zombie mod. Tool?

Your such a dumbass, why do you think when GTA became big and went 3d it came out on consoles first? Then again with Vice City, and again for San Andreas. I have always loved playing GTA on my PS2, even when I downloaded San Andreas on my pc to try out customizing stuff out of boredom I always felt playing it on my TV with a controller was more comfortable. Hell, it might just be personal preference, but if a company is willing to stall the pc based version of a game its because THE CONSOLE VERSION SELLS BETTER!!!

Also, wtf does zombie mod have to do with customizing San Andreas? Your using faulty logic in your reasoning, mainly because css was made to help support modding of skins and adding scripts and stuff, GTA is a different story, the game is perfect as is.

And yes your a tool

Guest some fag

Wow... I just noticed that Sky is Chronx... lol

Guest Fohacidal

No wonder! Looks like another account to ban because chronx isnt supposed to be unbanned amirite?

Mayhim, do you really enjoy games just by getting achievements?

You're like my friend that has a 20kGS.

Btw, I'm not dead, guys.

Guest Fohacidal

I JUST GOT GTAIV TODAY OMG YES

To bad im grounded and I only get to watch my dad play it, son of a...

Guest Fohacidal
Why are you grounded? /curious

I didnt do my homework for like 2 weeks, and one of my grades dropped to a 69

Why didnt you buy the ps3 version, that way youll be set for blu rays to O.o

because i already have a bunch of 360 games i bought when my roomate was here, he had a 360 but he moved out :(

[sarcasm] oh darn i will have to beat assassins creed again[/sarcasm]

Guest Fohacidal
because i already have a bunch of 360 games i bought when my roomate was here, he had a 360 but he moved out :(

[sarcasm] oh darn i will have to beat assassins creed again[/sarcasm]

Oh, well then a 360 is perfect, it will accommodate everything you had, good thing you never sold those games