Sign in to follow this  
trav

Support your local gS squad!

Thanks guys.

Tune in tomorrow! We play LAN Party Champs tomorrow at 9pm CST on de_dust2. We have played these guys before in a scrim (16-14) and they're about equally matched to us, so it will be a lot better of a match for you guys to watch. Should be interesting to say the least.

The support helped us win as well as we did! I think we got up to 14 viewers on that match.

Your support is appreciated!

3-0-0

P.S. We're working on the stream but can't seem to figure out why he's getting such low fps.

We're looking for a dedicated commentator to help cast with whoever is running the stream that night. Let us know if you'd be interested! Not looking for anything serious just someone that can bring the lols and excitement.

Thanks guys.

Tune in tomorrow! We play LAN Party Champs tomorrow at 9pm CST on de_dust2. We have played these guys before in a scrim (16-14) and they're about equally matched to us, so it will be a lot better of a match for you guys to watch. Should be interesting to say the least.

The support helped us win as well as we did! I think we got up to 14 viewers on that match.

Your support is appreciated!

3-0-0

P.S. We're working on the stream but can't seem to figure out why he's getting such low fps.

We're looking for a dedicated commentator to help cast with whoever is running the stream that night. Let us know if you'd be interested! Not looking for anything serious just someone that can bring the lols and excitement.

Want autistic laughs and really low shitty FPS? I AM YOUR GUY!

Match in 30 minutes vs. LAN Party Champs. This will be a tough one! They're equally matched to us.

GOTV: connect 107.20.17.97:29749   and our stream should be running a bit better this time.

Can we continue the undefeated streak?
http://strawpoll.me/3452423

Check out our newly made website http://greasysax.com/
BIG THANKS to Kyle!

Edited by Travesty

Match tonight at 8:00 PM CST against another good team, Uproar on de_overpass. One of their team members 'burdie' has played a couple 10 mans with us and there's no doubt he's looking for blood.

Should be another close one for you guys watching. Either that, or we're going to look like fish in a barrel. Our overpass hasn't been strong as of late. Here's to hoping!

I'll post GOTV as soon as I get it.

Twitch stream should be the same. Moose might be playing today, not sure.

http://www.twitch.tv/vndMoose_

Edited by Travesty