Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clamps

H1Z1

I like the pvp in the game but the amount of time it took to get a "good loot" took really long. Other than the looting part the game is really fun

Yeah the loot is bugged. They're supposedly patching loot fixes today including actually finding loot in containers/cabinets. 

Yo man you cant even call in any airdrop (P2W) unless theres 120 players on the server. Shit goes down. Also airdrops are shit. You're better off blasting some kid hoping to get a crate key and go loot that for REAL guns n ammo loot. We are on Cardio server (for now)

I think myself and Name are the other two actively playing. I'm going to wait for the loot patch today before I hop back on, but i'm not really committed to any particular server, so I'd be down hopping over to Cardio. Shits boring when you dont have others to play with :(

I can only suggest what I have come to learn. Stop beta test buying. It makes them get the money and never have a real promise to release the game. Im refusing to buy beta games anymore unless its a new concept and looks purely amazing or something. H1Z1 just looks like another one of those survival games where theyre never going to release a full version and it will be buggy and dumb unless theyre forced to finish.

This whole shit fest of people preaching to not beta test buy/buy pre-release games is stupid. Sure there's some people out there and who will take your money since there is no real incentive to fully release a game but there's plenty of game studios/people who won't fuck you over and most likely prefer seeing their 'fans' as investors as opposed to some rich big shot who demands a share of the profits. 

Having said that, get in on rust.