Sign in to follow this  
deDarxo

banned for "reasons" [BANNED]

Name: deDarxo

Reason for being banned: Reasons

Admin who banned you: sg Minjoo i guess

Proof of being falsely banned:

Me and a friend went on exploration and found a "base".
Some minutes later, Minjoo connected to the game and was like instantly some meters next to us. So we guessed it was Minjoo's base or Minjoo is very fast with the teleporting command, but forgot to become invulnerable/invisible first. We killed Minjoo very fast.
We would have destroyed the chests/lockers there anyways though.
When we finished we put the stuff that we couldn't take with us in the crates there.

When we were outside working on a new base we got banned for the up reason.

Edited by deDarxo

An Exploit is defined by us, but is not limited to anything that either abuses game mechanics or in-game bugs/glitches to provide a way to kill or raid players, access towns, avoid death, or to get past barricades/structures/map borders.

If found using a known exploit/glitch for any reason the following punishments will be administered for abusing the same Exploit/Glitch: Warning>2 Week Ban from the sG community>Permanent Ban from the sG community.

If found breaking any of the rules you may be subject to the discipline listed or the discretion of the admin handling the situation.

just going to throw this out there because im having a hard time grasping the story.

• Draxo and Scrub friend where raiding
  • minjo spawns near them
  • they shoot minjo
  • proceed to build new base

banned.

im more than likely retarded; but how is that expoliting? or am i missing part of the story?

that base we raided was under the broken ship behind the airport.

you can only go there by a glitch or by teleporting.

we didn't think it to be a problem since the owner had to have glitched to there aswell.
we saw us more in the position of a "server cleaner" than a glitch-abuser to raid a base.

From what I gather you just happened on a "base" under the map where you either had to glitch in or noclip. So either you were esping chests, noclipped or glitched in. So yeah basically no reason you would be there in the first place.

Not only did you prove you had chest ESP, but you either exploited to get in or out or used V-Clip to hack your way in or out. Still awaiting Minjoos response, but I expect you guys will be done with our server.

im more than likely retarded aswell; 

but what was the difference between this and the glitch-using-for-killing-people other players did at the military base roof,
that made us getting banned and them getting a "warning"? 
or am i missing part of the story aswell?

i'm confused by the big gap of 
discretion of the admin handling the situation 

Edited by deDarxo

We did not exploit this to kill other players, yet we still get banned.
How is that equal punishment if in a precedent players (you know who I mean) abused a similar glitch to kill people through a wall and only got a warning?

I find it reasonable to speak out a warning and ask how we got inside Minjoo's base, not just inst-ban for such a banality

To clear it up a little: Minjoo does not have a base.

The situation with the military roof actually did result in a ban. However, from what I understand from being present during the incident today, you had absolutely no reason or enticement to clip into the boat to begin with. This would make me suspicious on its own. As Shadow said, chest esp or the like would be a possible reason you would clip under there in the first place.

Just my take on what happened today from the conversation I had with Minjoo and this hopefully sheds some light on the question you asked. 

Hacking is a lot worse than exploiting a bug once. He got a 1 day ban for that. Also, you guys have been reported multiple times for player ESP and the fact you guys used chest ESP confirms you guys have been using player ESP. Unless, you want to claim "WE HAD THAT CHECKBOX UNCHECKED IN THE HACK GUI AND NEVER USED IT". ESP is ESP. Hacking is Hacking.

Admin discretion means based on the admins perspective he/she may ban you for as long as they see fit. Just because two players break a rule does not mean they deserve the same fate it highly dependent on the player's report card as well as the circumstances in question. What you guys did and just on your responses alone pretty much confirm you have been hacking this whole time.  

Edited by Shadow

Yesterday we asked you and MasterMint to change your names but refused to. You two used symbols and special characters as your names. You said it was to prevent any admin from using any commands on you. After Y2Wookie warned you two, MasterMint said it will make it hard to ban you two using those special characters as your names. Y2Wookie said you two had an hour to change your names to normal letters, but I decided to give you a day to change it.

Today I saw that you change your name, but MasterMint still had the symbol for name. I went in-game to check up on the server and I see you two under the boat on Courtin Island. No one is allowed under there. As for the lockers, I purposely placed them there for anyone who exploited under the boat. I wanted to waste your time breaking several empty metal lockers so it would give me a chance to catch you in the act. There was no way to see if there were lockers under the boat without ESP.

Permabanned.