Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marine

I must thank the man, the myth, the legend

Nobody comes to see me :(

I might be in London this summer. I'd give it a shot if it happens.

If anyone lives near Tuscaloosa Alabama or attends another SEC school, i'll fuck u up m8. But serious, travel for a game and HMU.

This is funny,

There are like 3 or 4 people in sG That live less than an hour away from me, and yet i've met none of them.

Hell one of those sG members lives like 10 minutes away from where I work, and his lazy ass wont drive to my work. ^_^

Josh when we meeting bby

can't believe the way i met you was getting thrown up on a bus by your friend rofl

can't believe the way i met you was getting thrown up on a bus by your friend rofl

Can confirm, this was hilarious. Was at a drinking tournament in uni town and we crossed paths on the bus.

This one time don danzone came to my place and I picked him up from the bus stop with my little scooter and then he got SUPER baked, fun. 

This one time don danzone came to my place and I picked him up from the bus stop with my little scooter and then he got SUPER baked, fun. 

Please tell me you named your scooter sasha

Can confirm, this was hilarious. Was at a drinking tournament in uni town and we crossed paths on the bus.

tell your friend i said fuck you