Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROFL

Two NYPD officers in Brooklyn were ambushed

As funny as it is to make jokes about Boondock and how black he is this was a bit too real for what I got from a post on sG.

This shit is fucking disturbing in my opinion...I get that cops need to be held responsible for the shit they do but the level that people fucking stoop to such as in Ferguson and this are kinda troubling. 

This was fucking despicable. Anyone who thinks those two officers "deserved" it for some reason need to step in front a fucking train and do the rest of humanity a favor by eliminating their dna from the gene pool.

This was fucking despicable. Anyone who thinks those two officers "deserved" it for some reason need to step in front a fucking train and do the rest of humanity a favor by eliminating their dna from the gene pool.

Real talk, it was probably some redditors.

Real talk, it was probably some redditors.
No, it was one ignorant cowardly piece of shit who thought he had some justifiable reason to take the lives of two innocent people who just went to work today.

The city is up in tension because one cop neglected to let a man breath while he is trying to arrest him and it added fuel to the already known harassment.

But 2 men sitting in their car and just shooting as you run by and say it was for mike brown? I am fucking glad he fucking killed himself afterwards. This fucking mike brown shit is pouring over more because fuck nuts like Al Sharpton and our glorious ass hat of a leader OBAMA. bet you won't see them take a stand agienst this tragedy.

The city is up in tension because one cop neglected to let a man breath while he is trying to arrest him and it added fuel to the already known harassment.

But 2 men sitting in their car and just shooting as you run by and say it was for mike brown? I am fucking glad he fucking killed himself afterwards. This fucking mike brown shit is pouring over more because fuck nuts like Al Sharpton and our glorious ass hat of a leader OBAMA. bet you won't see them take a stand agienst this tragedy.

This isn't a controversial subject, murder is wrong. Obama's already spoken up about this, a quick google search will show that. When people die for no good reason, it's not the time to bicker about the left and the right.

Obama: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882329/Obama-No-justification-murder-NYC-police.html

Al Sharpton: http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/rev-al-sharpton-community-leaders-express-outrage-over-murder-of-2-nypd-officers/

Second source on both of them: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/nyregion/two-police-officers-shot-in-their-patrol-car-in-brooklyn.html

Seriously, you're a fucking grown man yet every time I see you post something on these boards its as if a 12 year old took over your keyboard. Do yourself a favor and just stick to the spam section. 

Seriously, you're a fucking grown man yet every time I see you post something on these boards its as if a 12 year old took over your keyboard. Do yourself a favor and just stick to the spam section. 

clamps has a point, some of the stuff you say makes feel dumber.