Sign in to follow this  
FenzTmpl

Undetected HACKS

Well, let's start:

Lately, every time I get good objects and disconnect when i connect again, there are alot of barbed wires under me, i want to know if the "hack" to know the spawn of your character is illegal and report it.

This did not only happen to me, it happens to all my team.

I have reason to think they have been Chris and Jockedamus... -_-

I had pics but i cant post it

Well, let's start:

Lately, every time I get good objects and disconnect when i connect again, there are alot of barbed wires under me, i want to know if the "hack" to know the spawn of your character is illegal and report it.

This did not only happen to me, it happens to all my team.

I have reason to think they have been Chris and Jockedamus... -_-

I had pics but i cant post it

There is no way for anyone to spawn any type of objects in game. Chris once again is not an admin and has no ability besides whitelist and restarting the server. Jock has admin, but cannot spawn in any items. Hackers can only spawn in clothing, but that is it and my anti-cheat usually detects it. 

What probably happens is they are purposely waiting for you to log out then trapping where you logged out, which is completely fine. Another possibility is someones inventory is corrupt and they are getting constant barbed wire when they respawn and placing it in random places.

There is also no way for anyone on the server to detect where players logged out at.

There is no way for anyone to spawn any type of objects in game. Chris once again is not an admin and has no ability besides whitelist and restarting the server. Jock has admin, but cannot spawn in any items. Hackers can only spawn in clothing, but that is it and my anti-cheat usually detects it. 

What probably happens is they are purposely waiting for you to log out then trapping where you logged out, which is completely fine. Another possibility is someones inventory is corrupt and they are getting constant barbed wire when they respawn and placing it in random places.

There is also no way for anyone on the server to detect where players logged out at.

i totally sat and mined some rocks to make barbed wire after you both combat logged behind one of the white trees in the mountain so i barbed up both of em

i totally sat and mined some rocks to make barbed wire after you both combat logged behind one of the white trees in the mountain so i barbed up both of em

Fenztmpl if you are caught combat logging again you will be banned from the server. You may not log out to avoid combat or death. If someone is shooting at you, you may not log out.

And chris, you were offline at this moment

I was present for this. He fired at you guys on the hill by the farms. You guys logged out and he barb wired the trees where we saw you guys.

And chris, you were offline at this moment

I got 3 people saying otherwise. In the logs he was online before Simbioxis died. Those pictures you showed me didn't prove anything either they just showd barbed wire on the ground and chris laughing about how he trapped you guys...

DE FA MA TION, Sg was not present and no one shoot us, so it wasn't a combat log...

I do not know if it was or not. I am just letting you know in the logs chris was online during this. There is no way for him to know where you logged out at unless he saw you or someone else told him that saw you.

I have reason to believer Papa Johns 2-For-1 WOMBO COMBO is using undetected hacks (ESP). Me and and my friend Darkoliath were playing and he got killed by Papa Johns 2-For-1 WOMBO COMBO so I tried to kill Papa Johns 2-For-1 WOMBO COMBO at the time Darkoliath was not near me and I was by a tree the whole time so he never saw me when he shot Darkoliath. I saw him try by Darkoliath's body then he moved out my sight so I waited and I was looking through the trees watching my back and sides. He never knew I was by the tree nothing of my body was poking out because I was facing towards the beach and he was on the opposite side of me so he had no sight of me I was never poking out because i was looking through the tree then I got shot and died. I knew he was not next to me because I heard no gunshots beside me and I was always watching my sides and he NEVER knew i was by a tree so I would like to report Papa Johns 2-For-1 WOMBO COMBO for undetected hacks (ESP)   :angry:   

I have reason to believer Papa Johns 2-For-1 WOMBO COMBO is using undetected hacks (ESP). Me and and my friend Darkoliath were playing and he got killed by Papa Johns 2-For-1 WOMBO COMBO so I tried to kill Papa Johns 2-For-1 WOMBO COMBO at the time Darkoliath was not near me and I was by a tree the whole time so he never saw me when he shot Darkoliath. I saw him try by Darkoliath's body then he moved out my sight so I waited and I was looking through the trees watching my back and sides. He never knew I was by the tree nothing of my body was poking out because I was facing towards the beach and he was on the opposite side of me so he had no sight of me I was never poking out because i was looking through the tree then I got shot and died. I knew he was not next to me because I heard no gunshots beside me and I was always watching my sides and he NEVER knew i was by a tree so I would like to report Papa Johns 2-For-1 WOMBO COMBO for undetected hacks (ESP)   :angry:   

Not where you report players> Correct Place HERE.(Please read the stickies!) From what you are saying you tried to hide behind a tree, which does not work in unturned 2.0. From your perspective it seems like you are completely behind the tree, but truth is your character sticks out and also if you have anything equipped it clips through the tree.

Sign in to follow this