Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seabagz

Come on Steam to see this

Seems like firefighter fell for it as well. lol

cant se any fun in this, i bet alot on csgolounge, and trade alot, before you open the file, can you see it is a picture, so you belive it is a picture

and when you open it, you are fuckt on no time, my steam spam links to all on my friend list, 

the virus will first be active when you try to open the picture, and not if you only click on the link and dowload it

for me it is normal many people add me on steam because I bet much on Csgolounge

you can not trade over Csgolounge you need to make the real offer in steam, so i was a stupid fag, and open the file, so lucky i dont lose my vulcan

yeah, i had like 3 people send this to me, opened it in virutalbox, the first one was a 404 page that i guess sends a trade offer for all your items to someone, and i didnt open the second one. (virtualbox doesnt have steam installed)

My only skins are a Mac-10 indigo well worn and a battle scared orange peeled MP9. If I clicked the link the scammer would beg me to take the weapons back.

Typically this happens to me when I bump my CS:GO trades within CS:GO Lounge. They're bots, just block them. They're usually level 0 or 1 on steam.