Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackStone

24 Hour Stream

So, as you obviously known Tuesday is Veterans day. Well, as a gamer I like to stream my game play and I intend to do a 24 hour stream on Veterans day -7 GMT from 12am to 12am. The goal of my stream is to get donations to three different charities that I've been doing some looking into, these being: The Wounded Warrior Project, K9s for Veterans and The Welcome Home Project.

I intend to either be streaming from my main Twitch.tv account, listed as www.twitch.tv/blekstonestreams or from my clan's twitch.tv account twitch.tv/feverclan.

So come watch this stream and shoot it out to anyone and everyone possible!

Just so you know Wounded Warrior won't accept donations without you getting permission from them first. I would look into it.

Just so you know Wounded Warrior won't accept donations without you getting permission from them first. I would look into it.

They have a section of their website dedicated to donations. I find it insane otherwise.

My buddies organization got there donation turned down because they didnt get there "campaign" approved before hand. This was a few years ago so it may have changed! I like the idea though. Ill pop in and watch.

So, as you obviously known Tuesday is Veterans day. Well, as a gamer I like to stream my game play and I intend to do a 24 hour stream on Veterans day -7 GMT from 12am to 12am. The goal of my stream is to get donations to three different charities that I've been doing some looking into, these being: The Wounded Warrior Project, K9s for Veterans and The Welcome Home Project.

I intend to either be streaming from my main Twitch.tv account, listed as www.twitch.tv/blekstonestreams or from my clan's twitch.tv account twitch.tv/feverclan.

So come watch this stream and shoot it out to anyone and everyone possible!

Ill be working, ill stop by though...

Funny how that is.

T Minus 5 hours 40 minutes.

says you're offline -  :mellow: - and where can i donate money to since i wont be able to actually watch it?