Sign in to follow this  
Gooork!

GIMME THE LOOT (back)

Group Limit

There is currently a group limit on the server of a max of 4 players. This rule will be removed once the server becomes public again for 3.0. This rule was made to avoid the continual problem of a massive groups taking over the server and making everyone quit. You may not ever "ally" with another group to kill or raid other players/bases. You may choose not to kill anyone or to help players not in your group, but you may not have more than 4 players living in 1 base or raid/kill with other players not in your group. If you are a solo players (not grouped) feel free to randomly group up with other solo players as long as there is no more than 4 players you may raid/kill with them. Restating that this rule will be removed as soon as the server goes public.

I am confused on why you would break this rule on purpose when you knew about it...

Nobody planned do this with 6 players.

2 players began to raid and the rest joined. Without any agreement.

What should we do in that case??

Leave the raid if there are more than 4 persons?? Kill one?

You can see that just me and Putrahani are Teamed.

Nobody planned do this with 6 players.

2 players began to raid and the rest joined. Without any agreement.

What should we do in that case??

Leave the raid if there are more than 4 persons?? Kill one?

You can see that just me and Putrahani are Teamed.

You either leave the raid and do not help/assist the raiders or you kill them and raid with your group. 

You either leave the raid and do not help/assist the raiders or you kill them and raid with your group.

Maybe you should add this into your policy...

I think that was an individual situation.

No, it clearly states to not do this. I do not need to add in what you should do when involved in this situation....I am only giving you guys a warning. Do not do it again otherwise you will either be reset or banned.

Sign in to follow this