Sign in to follow this  
Name

Cursed Pharaoh AKA Name4worsteng2014

Just wanted to give the server's players a heads up on what's going on. Those who were on the server for it experienced some of my idiocy firsthand. I brought the race on the server, it was working, but there was a bug in the code that was preventing item restrictions from working correctly. I patched that and this patch somehow broke everything about the race in a catastrophic chain reaction. The result is that this race did not get included in the event at all.

When I do finish it, since this was supposed to be an event race, I'm going to halve the pumpkin requirement - Anyone who got 300 pumpkins or more during the event will have access to the race until the next event. Its level requirement will be 2800.

Sorry to drop the ball. There's been a lot to learn and I won't try to say it's not overwhelming at times.

thx 4 read pls like subscribe and follow me on twitter

btw here is race for anyone who cares

Cursed Pharaoh - Knife only

Eternal 5 Levels You are in an eternal slumber until awoken, granting you extreme resilience. Gain (30/60/90/120/150) HP, and regenerate (2/4/6/8/10) HP per second while resting (holding still).

Dune Dweller 5 Levels A life in the harsh desert has left you extremely resilient to conventional weaponry. Gain (10/20/30/40/50)% physical damage reduction.

Sandstorm 5 Levels Gives you a smoke grenade every (50/45/40/35/30) seconds. While inside smoke, gain 80% invisibility and 50% movement speed. These bonuses persist for 1 second after leaving smoke.

Bandage Wrap 5 Levels You attempt to entangle your foes. On hit, has a (20/25/30/35/40)% chance to bash for 1 second.

Curse of the Pharaoh 5 Levels Any foes who enter your spawn have violated your resting place, and take (10/15/20/25/30)% more damage from you as punishment.

Dust Devil 5 Levels +ultimate Can only be used within 2 seconds of taking damage. You collapse into sand, granting you 100% invisibility and 50% movement speed for (1/1.5/2/2.5/3) seconds. Attacking prematurely dispels these bonuses. 40 second cooldown.

Restrictions: Boots of Speed, Long Jump, Enchanted Chainmail, Ring of Regeneration, Periapt of Health.