Sign in to follow this  
Lothaite

My base is gone? [RESOLVED]

My base is gone at St.Peters island i was just playing on it last night and someone admitted to raiding it but only the chests and I had no time to repair that was a lot of metal i invested that was easily repairable. The base was at St.Peters island.

Sadly, we also spawned into the water when we logged in because the base was gone and lost everything in our inventories. I don't even care that much about that becuase farming guns inst hard but all the metal invested is annoying.

I wont continue playing if I don't get reimbursement because it'll just happen again lol.

the door is that way > 

Theres better stuff for me to do than hitting a foundation for 30 minutes are any of you guys that responded admins or just the green trolls i heard about?

yeah well sorry buddy if you dont break those foundations you can almost guarantee anytime the server gets cleared your base will go with it

Would be a good idea to inform people of that then.

I will give you back some of the structures that were part of your base. It does not matter if you destroy those foundations or not. What matters is if you leave them up people will continuously raid you and every time I do my base checks your base will be completely empty making me assume the base is abandoned. 

This sub-forum has the same rules as the complaint department, so a few of you are getting infracted. 

I got raided during like a 12 hour period I was offline so I had no time to repair it I guess you just checked a bad time for me, maybe a way to improve this system you check the base and if it is still abandoned in the next day or two remove it but not just once because then someone could get screwed if they got raided over night.

I got raided during like a 12 hour period I was offline so I had no time to repair it I guess you just checked a bad time for me, maybe a way to improve this system you check the base and if it is still abandoned in the next day or two remove it but not just once because then someone could get screwed if they got raided over night.

I checked for at least three days. For three days your base was fucked up. That is why it was removed. Log on soon so I can reimburse you.