Sign in to follow this  
Face

Server stability

Is there any way to address how often the server crashes? In the past week or so it seems to crash ~every 3-4 maps and in some cases (like yesterday) it has crashed ~3 times on a single map. I get tired of getting a race to level 10 and having to relevel it, or like today I was really tired of playing wiz, maxed it, and immediately the server crashed and I lost ~2k xp on it.

The crashes reset the server rotation and the server ends up in this perpetual cycle of 4-5 maps. The map was on dolls before I joined the server today (maybe 6pm?) and just went back to dolls now at about 8:45. At ~30 mins a map, that is 6 maps. It gets old to play dolls 2-3 times in a 5 hour span every night. I wouldn't dislike the map that much if it was actually played once every 20 maps.

I haven't been able to track the route of the crashing yet, I know it's happening and just haven't had a lot of time to work on it, Sorry.

It isn't like it is somebody's fault. It has just been unbelievably bad lately

Edited by Face

Yeah I dunno last time it happened was in inferno I had to do a force map switch to nuke to be able to get past the 3rd round...

Probably has something to do with the event, it's been a long time since that much new stuff was put on the server at once.