Sign in to follow this  
Ganleonslayer

Video Tutorial On How To Join The Server!

What? Who is this?

I am kinda confused as of why you posted this.

We actually did have someone try to get whitelisted by posting in the PMs to Staff instead of in the whitelist thread. Forums are hard to read apparently. Either way, he's bringing in a few new players, and having them know the proper way to get accepted is always a plus.

We appreciate the publicity.

What? Who is this?

I am kinda confused as of why you posted this.

Sorry, my name is Lothaite I accidentally posted this is on the account i used to make the video instead of my main one. I am just trying to help out my stream viewers and others with a step by step tutorial on how to make it sorry it isn't to professional. 

Edited by Lothaite

Sorry, my name is Lothaite I accidentally posted this is on the account i used to make the video instead of my main one. I am just trying to help out my stream viewers with a step by step tutorial on how to make it sorry it isn't to professional.

Hmmm. Alright.

Sorry, my name is Lothaite I accidentally posted this is on the account i used to make the video instead of my main one. I am just trying to help out my stream viewers and others with a step by step tutorial on how to make it sorry it isn't to professional. 

Don't worry about anyone with a green name. Most of them are completely useless. Thank you for helping out!

Don't worry about anyone with a green name. Most of them are completely useless. Thank you for helping out!

Thanks asshole :(

I appreciate the video :(

Sign in to follow this