Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

D&G is rich, and he is sharing his wealth!

Who the fuck would have to care if he fucking did. He spent so much time on this clan. I know that we make more than we have to right now. If im right. But if they use some of the money I donated to the clan i wouldnt mind really. P2 have tried so much. Whenever his idea fails everybody fucking stabs him with bullshit but what if one of us in the clan wasnt all trying to get donations and stuff. This is like p2's baby. This clan is his baby and im his granddad. Oreo his mom and waylon his little harry potter. (or are p2 harry potter ? JK ) Good job for the clan leaders. Your doing a good job.

And Spartan and me are the brohers.

Who the fuck would have to care if he fucking did. He spent so much time on this clan. I know that we make more than we have to right now. If im right. But if they use some of the money I donated to the clan i wouldnt mind really. P2 have tried so much. Whenever his idea fails everybody fucking stabs him with bullshit but what if one of us in the clan wasnt all trying to get donations and stuff. This is like p2's baby. This clan is his baby and im his granddad. Oreo his mom and waylon his little harry potter. (or are p2 harry potter ? JK ) Good job for the clan leaders. Your doing a good job.

Dude I think everyone would care except you if P2 used all the donations for a car instead of the servers...

Dude I think everyone would care except you if P2 used all the donations for a car instead of the servers...

I wouldn't. P2 earned the money, he should honestly be allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants with it.