Sign in to follow this  
DonButtkick

I am reporting pew pew and brink.

Hello everyone!

If I'm here today, it's because I want to talk about pew pew and brink.

Me and my team-mate fenrir have been basing at wiltshire farm today. So we were chiling at our base, killing a few people and we also killed those two. This is where it begins:

I go upstairs in the barn and I find brink, naked with a sledgehammer. No idea how the hell he appeared there. I shoot him twice with my novuh before he kills me and fenrir shoots him twice with the crossbow. he survives, breaks our beds. We get back, the doors are all closed and somehow pew pew is inside too. We get killed a couple of times but we manage to clear them out and get back in. They broke one chest containing barbed fences and put those in front of two of our windows, effectively closing that way out.

We decide to forget the game for a while and log out. There are only brink and pew pew online (18:45 GMT+1). We're pretty pissed.

We log in two hours later to find all the chests in the upper barn gone, some new crates placed there and 40+ barbed wire all over the place downstairs. And some chests on the roof.

Anyway, Wookie logs in, we tell him what's up. Apparently something similar happeneded to yomaho's and goork's base in burywood. Brink logs in and says he witnessed pew pew glitch and all that.

So yeah, here we are now: we really like this server. It's great, barely any cheaters, no griefing, good admins and good ping and then this shit. I don't want this to become the routine of the server. I guess that the logs will help in finding who put down the barbed wire in the base. As for brink appearing inside oru base and pew pew joining him, I don't know to what extent admin tools will help in clearing that up. I just know that I got killed inside my closed-off base by a naked dude with a sledgehammer by the name of brink. He says he walked in through an open door and that he killed me with a crowbar, then taking my sledgehammer and killing fenrir with it. Like we wouldn't have heard him and like he would've survived 4 direct hits of a shotgun and a crossbow. It's sad to see this from a player who's been around for a long time.

Thank you for your time. I really hope this gets cleared because facing cheater/glitchers/griefer on such a good server is sad and the notion that they might get away with it makes me sad.

shrixpoxlub

Hello,

The same effectivly happened to our base (Goork, Putra, Exirol and Me).

We logged off at 16:30 GMT+1 or something like that. We closed all the doors. And it's in the store of Burywood, so there are no other ways to enter. When i logged in at 21:30 GMT+1 all in was broken, and many barbed wire and fences was put all over the place. No doors are broken or opened. So it's not possible than someone get in without cheating.

Hope you could resolve the mistery.

You would need to provide proof, or else no one can do anything about it.

And Next time post your complaint here:

http://www.joinsg.net/forum/29-complaint-department/

Hey, I didn't know about this section, thank you!

So as proof I have my rekt base with barbed wire all over the place, i gave you the time, the place, names and witnesses (fenrir, yomaho). With the help of logs and that information, you can get to the bottom of it and continue where I can't. I just want to see those guys goen so they don't do this again.

(I'm Shrix's partner)

Brink teleported in our base with a sledgehammer, he was bullletproof and killed both of us. When I came back to the house (after he had destroyed the beds) all doors were and windows were still closed and Pew Pew was inside with him. 

After that we disconnected and came back later to find our base full of barbed wires that they have probably made from stealing our ressources.

When asked about the situation, Brink says he got in because we left a door open and killed Shrix with a crowbar then looted a sledgehammer on him that he used to kill me (after 2 arrows in the face - rambo). That is obviously bullshit.

Anyway I guess you could check out our base at the farm for proof (barbed wires).

I come here asking for my goods and my base back aswell as a well deserved ban for Brink and PewPew. I have spent the whole day building this base, farming the ressources and collecting guns and many other things just to see it cheated through. 

You may also consider inspecting anyone who plays or has played with these two. 

Thanks for reading,

Fenrir

Edited by drays0409

People are not going to come on just to see your base.

First we don't know where it is.

It will take time to see it.

Also

I meant, you don't have proof of THEM destroying your base.

Your base may be destroyed but it could have been anybody in our Eyes.

Try Demo'ing it next time.

Brink told me it was him and Pew Pew, Wookie saw that. So he can told you it i think.

The fact is Pew Pew has glitched into my base. I don't know how. But he exploits that.

Now i think the part of Brink in that is strange. He said that when Pew Pew glitched he logged off ... Strange.

So i think if someone could look for something to clear that situation it will be cool.

Edited by Yomaho

Please do not worry about others responding. I have checked into the issue already and fixed the problem and will be watching Pew Pew and Brink. Thank you for giving me a heads up. If you ever get solid proof report in the complaint department or private messages to staff and I will look into it.

damn that shit is gay... but man thats why i use up all my stone and shit so nobody can go craft happy in my base , i heard gooork had 30+ chests on his roof with 1 stick in each thats pretty fucking funny even if it is grief

Brink and (Pedo) Ninja do the same teleport thing at my base in Burrywood 2 days ago, thats right. They where fully equipped!!

I'm pretty sure ninja jumped over your wall from a car. I was there watching it.

Sign in to follow this