Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross Zombie

New maps?

I love this server, but the biggest issue is 3 maps in constant rotation get really repetative and old fast. Is there anyway to add some more of the minecraft maps from custom over? If anyone is willing to provide me with the materials needed, I'll even learn how to make a map! Anything to get more then just 3 maps on the server.

im sorry yes.

At first he wanted me to fix another map but it was in an awful state. 

Im reworking it. 

I also am recovering from surgery. Its making it hard to focus. 

No time schedule down yet. 

Yeah he said you had surgery sometime last week. Hope you are feeling well and I hope you get well soon Kano.

Praying for a quick recovery. 

I love this server, but the biggest issue is 3 maps in constant rotation get really repetative and old fast. Is there anyway to add some more of the minecraft maps from custom over? If anyone is willing to provide me with the materials needed, I'll even learn how to make a map! Anything to get more then just 3 maps on the server.

I've been off and on a map but just have not had the time or patience to get too far into it.

If you guys ask really nicely I will work harder, tho.

Christmas is only once a year. You should have a lot of free time. :P

Maybe now that VIP is based on points I will have incentive.

Too bad I can't just shell out a bunch of crappy maps to earn points. No faya.

im sorry yes.

At first he wanted me to fix another map but it was in an awful state. 

Im reworking it. 

I also am recovering from surgery. Its making it hard to focus. 

No time schedule down yet. 

I'm also designing a map in MC, but I've been very busy getting it ready.

smart* and Thank you. If you do however make a Christmas wonderland you should make a secret room praising me.

Edited by iafunky

I do think that the 24/7 minecraft server does need some new maps, after you play on all three for a long time it gets kind of repetitive. New maps like the skycraft one would be interesting and fun, it may take a little longer to load the game but it would be worth it.

So I was very happy with Zach's experiment of a new map yesterday, it may have been large but the rounds weren't lasting long as Zach had anticipated. I didn't stay long enough to see what his decision was on keeping the map in the array of the three other ones. Though I do hope he had decided to keep it, the new map was very enjoyable and many people liked the new one so I would hope he would keep it. 

It would be better if more maps were added to the three if he had decided on not keeping that one. After all there are many other minecraft maps out there that can be used and not specifically just that one.

Thanks

Though I do hope he had decided to keep it, the new map was very enjoyable and many people liked the new one so I would hope he would keep it. 

Nope... the numbers say otherwise. There was a drastic drop in population so it was axed. 

I am saddened by this news, but as I had also said, there are numerous other minecraft maps that they can experiment on. 

Keeping just the three is starting to be old but still enjoyable. Sometimes there has to be something different in what goes on in the Vanilla server.

Zach tested alot of minecraft maps, which many of them have errors or it was so big: For example:

Minecraft Mineshaft, many people werent able to download the map, people gets kicked for no reason and in other cases gmod crash. It was removed from ttt vanilla.

Other example:

Minecraft Flying Islands it is the biggest minecraft map i know, in ttt custom no one likes that map.

Edited by Crobat

Zach tested alot of minecraft maps, which many of them have errors or it was so big: For example:

Minecraft Mineshaft, many people werent able to download the map, people gets kicked for no reason and in other cases gmod crash. It was removed from ttt vanilla.

Other example:

Minecraft Flying Islands it is the biggest minecraft map i know, in ttt custom no one likes that map.

I've never heard of those, but what about the skycraft one that I've played before, there was also another smaller minecraft map that I had played which could be good but I had forgotten the name of it.

I actually made a map in MC, if someone would be interested to actually make it into a GMOD map let me know. I'd do it but I don't know Hammer or any other map making program, nor do I have to time to realistically learn it.