Sign in to follow this  
FuFu

Gargoyle and Agency

Ive been told its ok to fly around the map and pick up the hostie and carry it quickly with its ult by an so and have done so with eng and ros on is this an issue, im not the only one that does it with a flying race.

what about it was a bug? if u mean flying with hostie that never happend someone was mistaken what i was doing, I was talking about flying around the map w/o hosite picking hostie up and running through the building with the speed you have left from the hostie reduction with gargoyles ult (not flying).

Edited by Daiyaru

what about it was a bug? if u mean flying with hostie that never happend someone was mistaken what i was doing, I was talking about flying around the map w/o hosite picking hostie up and running through the building with the speed you have left from the hostie reduction with gargoyles ult (not flying).

Holding a hostage prevents you from flying but also reduces any speed bonus you have by 50%. However, when that debuff was added we didn't consider races that would gain speed only when flying, so Gargoyle ended up gaining a 100% speed boost on the ground. Even halved to 50% that was still too much while carrying a hostage.

I didn't realize the bonus speed from flying would bug and apply to running. If this bug has been fixed, then you can still fly to hostages, yes.

I thought flying was disabled with hosties but you would get the speed boost? Or am I wrong...

gargoyle.gets a 200% speed boost, so he was running at 150% speed after picking up the hostie.

This was absolutely hilarious and made agency much more tactful and entertaining to play.

The way the map works, that hostage is pretty hardcore neglected due to the central coverage of both of those exits.

I'm sad it is gone.