Sign in to follow this  
bios

Cool Vid I made about the war in Iraq.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

dude your a f*ckin idiot. stop wasting my time...

You're wasting your own time by arguing and acting like you are something you are not. Well, trying to at least.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You're wasting your own time by arguing and acting like you are something you are not. Well, trying to at least.

zeus, honestly im a proud m*ther f*cker. and it honestly hurts my pride. i can't help but fight it.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

zeus, honestly im a proud m*ther f*cker. and it honestly hurts my pride. i can't help but fight it.

Well then be proud. No one gives a shit that you were supposedly a Marine or that you're supposedly 22. We know you aren't through the way you are acting, and if you are hurt because of what a few "kids" say over the internet, that just proves our point. I'm sure that picture was of your older brother or father; maybe even just a picture that you found off the internet.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Jun 6 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. zeus stop being a dick

2.ranger stop being a dick

3. watch bios's movie

4. bios add some pr0n for christs sake -.-

1. kingarthur!!! quit being a dick.

2. kingarthur!!! quit being a dick.

3. kingarthur!!! watch your dirty whorish mouth.

4. kingarthur!!! add some pr0n for Christ's sake -.-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

1. kingarthur!!! quit being a dick.

2. kingarthur!!! quit being a dick.

3. kingarthur!!! watch your dirty whorish mouth.

4. kingarthur!!! add some pr0n for Christ's sake -.-

oooo you make me horny me take you on bitch cakes 0.0

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well then be proud. No one gives a shit that you were supposedly a Marine or that you're supposedly 22. We know you aren't through the way you are acting, and if you are hurt because of what a few "kids" say over the internet, that just proves our point. I'm sure that picture was of your older brother or father; maybe even just a picture that you found off the internet.

hahaha, dude weak... i need to confess. I'm a 10 year old balless kid who has to take hormones for my testosterone. I also like to jerk off with whoopie pies and slap myself with butt plugs.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hahaha, dude weak... i need to confess. I'm a 10 year old balless kid who has to take hormones for my testosterone. I also like to jerk off with whoopie pies and slap myself with butt plugs.

Nice hole. How do you plan on getting out?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThaMatt @ Jun 14 2007, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

nice vid laugh.gif

thanks man, but according to zeus I didn't make it. Cause a "Marine" wouldn't go against a sitting president...

take the hostile tone and go use it on your boyfriend. homo

Oh fuck ranger u got fucked on the ass bitch dont mess with fox and he has been in marines cuz me cuzin has to he got injured they made him lie so they dont pay for the surgery like 60,000 stfu i dumbass 14 yo loser ranger dont talk unless u shit

That's pretty funny, considering once you enter the Core, you are covered for live with full military benefits. And no one cares that you were honorably discharged. A real marine wouldn't get people to feel sorry for him, over the fucking internet. A real marine would stand up and say. "Always faithful, To my brothers, To my country, To my family, To my everything." And find a fucking job. In stead of playing on a forum every hour of the day. You should read about these things, before you falsely state information. . Fuckin' (Censored).

Holy jesus, think outside the box much? You're insane. Got some massive blinders on, I wouldnt even bother trying to get around them.

Guest Kodiak

First post :o

I've been playing on the WC3 server for about six months now and ghosting these forums for around the same time, so I might as well jump in and start posting.

I figured I would add my two cents to this topic since I do have a military background.

I served twelve years In the Corps and was medically discharged three years ago; I received a disability rating of 30% from the VA. and I do not receive full benefits.

"That's pretty funny, considering once you enter the Core; you are covered for life with full military benefits"

This is not true, the only way you will get full military benefits is either retire after 20 years or your medically retired, and even with a medical discharge it has to be at a full 100% rated disability in order for you to receive full benefits. The only benefit’s you are guaranteed after two years of service are your standard VA ones, Home Loan, GIBill, Military Burial etc..

“A real marine would stand up and say.â€ÂAlways faithful, to my brothers, to my country, to my family, to my everything.â€Â

A real Marine Does Support his God, Core and Country but this does not mean that he has to agree with the current Commander and Chief. I don’t agree with what’s going on over there and a lot of Marines I served with and still keep in touch with don’t agree with it either. I only completed one tour before I was injured and Medically retired and I’m glad I don’t have to go back to that shit hole, but If I was given the opportunity to go back I would in a second because those were my men I spent training the three years prior to the War and I would do anything for them. I may not agree with the current Administration but I do believe in my guys and what they and every other service member are doing for this Country.

Another thing caught my eye and so I have to respond; Unless something has changed since I was discharged (summer of 2004) Active Reserve Marines were not deployable at least that was the case when I was in. My last duty Station was in Vegas and I was part of the I&I Staff, I was the Training Chief for Weapons Company 2/23 F. We had several AR Marines on Station and when we were deployed I remember how pissed they were when they were told they were non-deployable.

Again a lot of things have changed so I’m not sure what the current policy is, so if it has changed I apologize.

I’ll stop here because I'm starting to ramble ....

3rd ReconBN C’Co

1st SRIG

3rd LAAMBN

I&I Staff 4th LndSpt BN

I&I Staff W’Co 2/23 F

0331, 8652, 0441, 8552

SSgt