Sign in to follow this  
bios

Cool Vid I made about the war in Iraq.

Guest Drunkentig3r

Nice video man. You still in the Marines? What outfit you in/were you in?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Only on Tuesdays @ May 9 2007, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You know i get it free. Nobody REALLY buys the program...

yes i was an active reserve marine out of mass.

Yeah but my uncle owns a licensed copy of it and all the premiere and photoshop stuff. So when you dont buy it you cant format your files like you should be able to with a licensed copy. But yeah it works great.

You obviously weren't a Marine. You don't act like one. Only an idiot after joining the core would hate Bush. Because you don't know any facts about him. Fucking douche. Get a life.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 5 2007, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You obviously weren't a Marine. You don't act like one. Only an idiot after joining the core would hate Bush. Because you don't know any facts about him. Fucking douche. Get a life.

Thats what I've been saying... Except for the fact that I don't think hes a douche.

Also, Ranger, I don't think this is the correct thread to be dissing bios.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Jun 6 2007, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats what I've been saying... Except for the fact that I don't think hes a douche.

Also, Ranger, I don't think this is the correct thread to be dissing bios.

Well, Then the next time I want your opinion. I'll ask for it.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hey, you fuckin' douche, I'm on your side.

Just kidding.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 4 2007, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's a video thats uped on my myspace profile. I do alot of video editing in my spare time. I use Sony Vegas video editing software. It's approximately a $2000 dollar program.

The video is very politcal. If you hate bush you will like this video.

Hope People enjoy.

Bios

Here's the link:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1558132690

I like the video.. They say you get insane of being in Iraq because of the things you see ? Do you know anything about that or is it just some lies or ??? some people do i think.. But have you been in iraq ??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jun 6 2007, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I like the video.. They say you get insane of being in Iraq because of the things you see ? Do you know anything about that or is it just some lies or ??? some people do i think.. But have you been in iraq ??

This guy is probably some 12 year old forum junky. Lets see some Military ID. Go on, show us. There's no confidential information on it. Scan it and show us.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And no one asked for your f*ckin opinion either ranger.

Your kidding right? I might be brainwashed in some things but when I see my friends dying all around me because of a political motivation and oil money and defense contracts. I'm patriotic in disagreeing with the commander and chief. I backed up my brothers because thats all you have. being a marine will never change my views on how I think things should be handled. I'm proud of what I've done and how I've served. If they would have let us just unleash then we wouldn't be in the position we are now in. I'll say it again, WHAT YOU BELIEVE OVER THE INTERNET DOESNT MATTER TO ME. Eaddadicup you chumps.

D&G- You don't go crazy in Iraq. Everything just fucks with your head. You can't sleep. Sand in everything, including food. Now I can get sketched out by things on the side of the road. those kinds of things.

BTW, no scanner and I try and forget everything about the marines. I got hurt and got an honorable medical discharge. I get no benefits. They fucked me over hard. VA doesnt cover shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

And no one asked for your f*ckin opinion either ranger.

Your kidding right? I might be brainwashed in some things but when I see my friends dying all around me because of a political motivation and oil money and defense contracts. I'm patriotic in disagreeing with the commander and chief. I backed up my brothers because thats all you have. being a marine will never change my views on how I think things should be handled. If they would have let us just unleash then we wouldn't be in the position we are now in. I'll say it again, WHAT YOU BELIEVE OVER THE INTERNET DOESNT MATTER TO ME. Eaddadicup you chumps.

BTW, no scanner and I try and forget everything about the marines. I got hurt and got an honorable medical discharge. I get no benefits. They fucked me over hard. VA doesnt cover shit.

That's pretty funny, considering once you enter the Core, you are covered for live with full military benefits. And no one cares that you were honorably discharged. A real marine wouldn't get people to feel sorry for him, over the fucking internet. A real marine would stand up and say. "Always faithful, To my brothers, To my country, To my family, To my everything." And find a fucking job. In stead of playing on a forum every hour of the day. You should read about these things, before you falsely state information. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

I get no benefits
. Fuckin' (Censored).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That's pretty funny, considering once you enter the Core, you are covered for live with full military benefits. And no one cares that you were honorably discharged. A real marine wouldn't get people to feel sorry for him, over the fucking internet. A real marine would stand up and say. "Always faithful, To my brothers, To my country, To my family, To my everything." And find a fucking job. In stead of playing on a forum every hour of the day. You should read about these things, before you falsely state information. . Fuckin' (Censored).

you obviously don't know what a real marine would say because you just said the opposite of everything I just said. And I will be always faithful, and I fight my countries fights, but I don't have to agree with the cause. Thats what makes our country so great.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you obviously don't know what a real marine would say because you just said the opposite of everything I just said. And I will be always faithful, and I fight my countries fights, but I don't have to agree with the cause. Thats what makes our country so great.

Nothing to say about the benefits? Yeah, That's right. I'd suggest you stop those lies, because I'm really good at finding them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nothing to say about the benefits? Yeah, That's right. I'd suggest you stop those lies, because I'm really good at finding them.

no i get benefits. I just dont get benefits 4 my injury. They called it a "Pre-existing condition" that I supposedly lied about when I joined, even though i had waiver for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

take the hostile tone and go use it on your boyfriend. homo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I love it when a "Marine" insults someone over the internet. It really proves their level of age and maturity. Congratulations. You are promoted, You now have a 5th grade education!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I love it when a "Marine" insults someone over the internet. It really proves their level of age and maturity. Congratulations. You are promoted, You now have a 5th grade education!

isnt that what you did to me in the first place?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

isnt that what you did to me in the first place?

What happened to your spelling and grammar etiquette? Come on now boy! Give me a good argument. I want to prove you wrong some more. Continue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ranger @ Jun 6 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What happened to your spelling and grammar etiquette? Come on now boy! Give me a good argument. I want to prove you wrong some more. Continue.

dude your a f*ckin idiot. stop wasting my time...

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jun 6 2007, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

22 year old Marine wouldn't act like that. Stop bullshitting and get on with your life. We know you aren't what you say. Even if you were, you wouldn't sit here trying to prove it to us. Goddamn, if you are who you say, you would be out there with a job or with friends or whatever the fuck Marines do after being discharged from the military. I know you wouldn't be sitting on your ass all day preaching to us trying to pass yourself off as a 22 year old Marine. You make no sense whatsoever.