Sign in to follow this  
Guest starscream

15 year old terrorist lover

I only watched a few seconds because she was very annoying to me but she did make a point in that shot time.

What about the civilians? What about all of the so called terrorists that have been kidnapped by bounty hunters and turned over to the US? And, most importantly, how would you feel if your country was being invaded? If we were invaded by another country to try and put a stop to our world-police attitude, would you not fight? It is the same thing to a lot of the insurgents. Many of them are far from terrorists, they are just desperated to protect what they have left. I don't agree with them, but I can certainly understand resisting an ongoing occupation no matter what the last guy was like.

My opinion is that US policy should be more national-interest centered and less "let's halp the wrld lol" centered. I'll be really honest in that I don't give a shit about Africa or most of Europe, and from what I can tell they reciprocate this apathy. We should help out where it benefits us directly or indirectly - if it does neither then I fail to see how spending taxpayer money on it is a good idea.

What you trying to say bitch? Sorry I support my own nation.

No, I was making a joke.. a pretty bad one actually. If you didn't know Rainman was a movie with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise, and Dustin Hoffman's character is autistic. I suppose I was trying to say you're autistic???

.......It seemed like a good idea at the time.

She is a dumb cunt by the way.

My opinion is that US policy should be more national-interest centered and less "let's halp the wrld lol" centered. I'll be really honest in that I don't give a shit about Africa or most of Europe, and from what I can tell they reciprocate this apathy. We should help out where it benefits us directly or indirectly - if it does neither then I fail to see how spending taxpayer money on it is a good idea.

You see, the thing is, our "world police" attitude is in the interest of private investors who happen to have a large stake in our government through Bush, Cheney, and through Congress via lobbyists. War makes money, and the greed of a few in power will always win out over the good of the whole. This whole "We're doing them a favor lol!" is just a poorly constructed screen that many people are beginning to see through.

No, I was making a joke.. a pretty bad one actually. If you didn't know Rainman was a movie with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise, and Dustin Hoffman's character is autistic. I suppose I was trying to say you're autistic???

.......It seemed like a good idea at the time.

She is a dumb cunt by the way.

I was joking too btw lol, sorry if I sounded like a dick, my last name is Reinmann, and this one teacher thought you said it like "Rainman", thus my nickname.

Guest Fohacidal
America really doesn't give a shit about any other country.

Dont know if that was sarcasm but you just won the dumbass post of the months, congrats you beat crashn!

There's no point in arguing with people that can't possibly understand what its like for people to want to kill you everyday. You guys should just ignore this kind of ignorance. I did my job over there and I did it with honor and dignity. I didn't kill or shoot at anyone who wasn't shooting a me. But I will say one thing, when someone is on the other side of my barrel, if they are pointing at me, that shit is about dying. I'm not looking for a friend. I'm looking for a head shot. I guess I can understand what she is saying though. Marines and soldiers are racist. But it is this anger that causes them to be no different than us. They are just as bad. The whole thing hear is that she is 15 and obviously not mature enough to understand what its like to be shot at.

Dont know if that was sarcasm but you just won the dumbass post of the months, congrats you beat crashn!

Not sarcasm. I don't know if you thought I meant the American people, or the government. But I meant the government.

This girl pisses me off in the extreme , I posted 2 lengthy comments on it for her to read under 'enderxzebulun', US troops racist against iraqis?? I don't know about that, but it is kind of hard not to be biased against them when you get shot at by them regularly and have to kill or be killed.

If you look at her channel, shes a total Islamic extremist in the making

too bad too, shes kinda cute

She's still a virgin. Most virgins have a lot of pent up anger. Just look at CS.... How many people play CS that are still virgins... and how many PLAY for long lengths of time. Its because of pent up frustration. When she gets old enough, someone will give her what she has cumming.(you can tell she is because she doesn't have that glow, or the OMG i ruined my life look)

Guest Fohacidal
Not sarcasm. I don't know if you thought I meant the American people, or the government. But I meant the government.

still a bloated generalization about something you think you know lot about...

Guest Fohacidal
Haha, America only cares about money.

Lawldongs, why dont you just leave with Ross and live in New Zealand?

Idk, I agree with foh, people bitch about this country so much, well then just leave, then they say "Do you know how hard and how much money that would be?". Well, look at it this way, people came from germany and come from Iraq, with almost no money, where there's a will, there's a way. I find it Ironic that New Zelands cars and media (Movies, songs) well the majority comes from us.

Off topic-

Opiate: Nice view.

Guest starscream
You know what might shut her up?

A dick in the mouth.

Thats what i said, right? and then everyone started screaming at me about her only being 17. well fuck you, 17 is legal in Illinois.

Guest starscream
Sorry star, its 18, but who gives a fuck, Jailbait ftw!

dude no its not, its 17 iswear

Does it really matter? If she enjoys it enough she won't tell anyone :P

And, if I met that chick, I'd rip her a new one. Where does she get off being all high and mighty? Just like those goddamned PETA people. I say we kick em all out.

I say I this bitch inhales some chloroform so I can rape her and get her pregnant and she'll do the work of offing herself for me.