Sign in to follow this  
B-cock #1

Discussion: New Game+

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should New Game+ Be Buffed?

• Yes, It Needs A Buff
    • No, It Is Fine The Way It Is

This race needs a serious buff, this is such a lackluster high level race. New Game+'s in games usually mean you start over a lot more powerful than you were before, this race leaves you mediocre.

All the skills it has are all mediocre, leaving this as a mediocre race. For example, weak bash, weak fire damage, weak slow, weak +health, etc... The race gets "better" the more races you have leveled. Being at 99% completion it is still mediocre, at lower completions it is just laughable.

This race seems like a giant slap to the face of the very few people who try to level all the races to max, the people that whore OP races go through no struggle because most of the races early on are the very good ones that get whored all the time. New Game+ has so much potential to reward the people that put in a lot of time into leveling all the races, it is quite hard to do with some of the races being a pain to level (there's a lot).

I think that New Game+ should be allowed to have some fairly powerful abilities based on max race completion, something a little OP to reward the people that put the time and effort of getting wrecked by whores while they were leveling. It will also give some incentive to people to actually level and maybe there will be less whoring. I know you might be saying "but then people will whore that race", but don't you think they may have earned it after all that time? I easily have over 20 days on this server and still don't have all the races maxed and I primarily level, that should say a lot.

I would suggest giving it something like the same weapon spawns then when you hit another % threshold you get another ability like bash, and so on and so forth until it truly is an amazing race.

TL;DR Seriously Buff New Game +

I'm guessing the ultimate buff wasn't enough?  :P

This race needs a serious buff, this is such a lackluster high level race. New Game+'s in games usually mean you start over a lot more powerful than you were before, this race leaves you mediocre.

All the skills it has are all mediocre, leaving this as a mediocre race. For example, weak bash, weak fire damage, weak slow, weak +health, etc... The race gets "better" the more races you have leveled. Being at 99% completion it is still mediocre, at lower completions it is just laughable.

This race seems like a giant slap to the face of the very few people who try to level all the races to max, the people that whore OP races go through no struggle because most of the races early on are the very good ones that get whored all the time. New Game+ has so much potential to reward the people that put in a lot of time into leveling all the races, it is quite hard to do with some of the races being a pain to level (there's a lot).

I think that New Game+ should be allowed to have some fairly powerful abilities based on max race completion, something a little OP to reward the people that put the time and effort of getting wrecked by whores while they were leveling. It will also give some incentive to people to actually level and maybe there will be less whoring. I know you might be saying "but then people will whore that race", but don't you think they may have earned it after all that time? I easily have over 20 days on this server and still don't have all the races maxed and I primarily level, that should say a lot.

I would suggest giving it something like the same weapon spawns then when you hit another % threshold you get another ability like bash, and so on and so forth until it truly is an amazing race.

TL;DR Seriously Buff New Game +

I was afraid of making it OP, but I obviously overdid it to the point that it may be underpowered. I'm happy to buff it until it's a fun race to play, but it isn't meant to be overpowered.

Do you have any specific suggestions along those lines? What do you think the maximums for each of the skills should be?

Well for any class to be considered viable (imo) it needs to have mobility, I believe that LJ is a favorite amongst the community. I'm not sure if you can have it easily set to scale from 0-100% for every race % maxed, so have an end goal LJ such as Master Sniper and have it scale up to that where 100% is equivalent to Master Sniper, but that would be ideal. If not, then probably every 20%. Since it is a high level race, most people that reach it probably have most of the races maxed (unless they're super whores).

If we can get the 0-100% scaling I think this would be really rewarding so you can play other races and still kind of "level up" another race on the side. Not going to lie, I can't think of anything fresh and sexy to add to this race but maybe the money spending perk could also be used to actually make a difference. As is, you spend up to 10k/round for very minor buffs and they don't even carry over into the next round which is really lame and you can't even shopmenu on the race which makes it even worse. The ultimate should have something more to offer such as getting a percentage of specific shop menu items such as $1000 gets you 10% of the enchanted chain mail effect and 10% of the boots of speed effect, etc...

This sounds like it may be pretty complicated and I'm sure it is, but I'm open to anything that will increase the usefulness of this race, if anyone else has other suggestions add them to. I'm not the greatest at making races (except for the race "B-cock", that was the best race ever created).

Well for any class to be considered viable (imo) it needs to have mobility, I believe that LJ is a favorite amongst the community. I'm not sure if you can have it easily set to scale from 0-100% for every race % maxed, so have an end goal LJ such as Master Sniper and have it scale up to that where 100% is equivalent to Master Sniper, but that would be ideal. If not, then probably every 20%. Since it is a high level race, most people that reach it probably have most of the races maxed (unless they're super whores).

If we can get the 0-100% scaling I think this would be really rewarding so you can play other races and still kind of "level up" another race on the side. Not going to lie, I can't think of anything fresh and sexy to add to this race but maybe the money spending perk could also be used to actually make a difference. As is, you spend up to 10k/round for very minor buffs and they don't even carry over into the next round which is really lame and you can't even shopmenu on the race which makes it even worse. The ultimate should have something more to offer such as getting a percentage of specific shop menu items such as $1000 gets you 10% of the enchanted chain mail effect and 10% of the boots of speed effect, etc...

This sounds like it may be pretty complicated and I'm sure it is, but I'm open to anything that will increase the usefulness of this race, if anyone else has other suggestions add them to. I'm not the greatest at making races (except for the race "B-cock", that was the best race ever created).

Not strictly, I'd say Wizard and Infected both have a viable role (see marzu's frustrating wizard) and they're both totally immobile (Infected considering that it's a knife race, is very immobile). Don't get me wrong, mobility is definitely super powerful, but a race can also achieve viability through other means. That being said, I'm not 100% opposed to New Game+ getting Long Jump.

Here's an alternate idea though. New Game + gains Advanced Shop Whoring, all purchased shop items are x% more effective.

Not saying your idea is useless, just offering an alternative as well.

bcock#2