Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clamps

Daily Fantasy Sports

Not sure if this has been discussed here before. I started doing the daily fantasy games last year. The basic concept is each week (for football) or day (for NHL,MLB,NBA) you pick a new lineup of players who you think will perform best. You can enter your lineup into as many games as you want (ranging anywhere from free to 1000$ entry fee). Usually top 10% win based on how big the game is. It's pretty fun and a good way to get into a sport you normally wouldn't follow more. 

As far as legality goes, it's completely legal in most states (I forget which ones its illegal in, but it says it on the sites) and money can be deposited/withdrawn with any normal credit card or paypal. If you withdraw more than 1000$ in a year, they'll have you fill out tax forms.

There's a few sites out there that I've tried. The one I've been satisfied with the most as far as game size and buy in cost would be Draftkings. If you do decide to play for real money (you can play for free, but theres only a few games you can win $ in and it isnt much) they'll match whatever amount you deposit with a bonus that gets paid out as you play. So if you deposit 20 bucks, they'll give you 20 bucks as a bonus that gets paid to your account as you play. 

Overall it's pretty fun even if you play for free. I'm getting excited for Hockey season to come back because thats where I won most of my cash. 

If you're interested in signing up, use this link - https://www.draftkings.com/r/TheClamps 

It's a referral link, but we both get rewards if you sign up through it. 

Be careful with the deposit bonus's. 

I've done my fair share of online poker and online betting, and there's usually some real shady terms and conditions. 

I try to stay away from this kinda stuff, playing for Free is cool but I wouldn't trust these kinda organizations like Lopez said.

I try to stay away from this kinda stuff, playing for Free is cool but I wouldn't trust these kinda organizations like Lopez said.

I agree as far as the poker sites go (because they werent regulated and were hiding off the isle of mann and other places). All of these sites are US-Based (Draftkings is based in Boston) I've deposited money in 3 different sites (Draftkings, Fanduel, Draftday) and the bonus are actually paid out. Since there's no shady business going on and they're not hiding anything, there's no reason for them to stiff you on the bonuses. 

From Draftkings site directly: 

* Your deposit bonus will release in $1 increments for each 100FPP you accrue in real money games. Deposits are in US dollars.

Basically what that means is your bonus will get credited to you account as you play real money games (like poker sites). 

But I can confirm they do in fact pay it out.