Discussion: Judge of Altana

Should Judge of Altana Be Nerfed?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Judge of Altana Be Nerfed?

• (B-cock #1) - Nerf it to the ground
    • (B-cock #1) - It's fine the way it is

well if it was always retarded before might as well make it keep being retarded

while we're at it let's burn witches and keep slaves

Mentioned this in the shoutbox: I don't know where the rumor that backstabs did damage came from, the code has no such exception. 

altana was always immune in css :<

Well aren't you the retard of the day flexing your NEW IS BETTER ideology before even reading to what I was answering to... Seriously fuck off...

Well aren't you the retard of the day flexing your NEW IS BETTER ideology before even reading to what I was answering to... Seriously fuck off...

Don't misrepresent me, it's not that NEW IS BETTER, it's that you are the proud winner of "One Millionth Oldfag to Point Out Something Stupid and Irrelevant Because Something Being Like Something In the Past Doesn't Matter"!

Who gives a shit what it was like on CSS. It has NOTHING to do with this thread.

Mentioned this in the shoutbox: I don't know where the rumor that backstabs did damage came from, the code has no such exception. (The rumor probably came from me, I might have mentioned I planned on adding this to Altana at some point). I'll give this a shot.

Does the skill description say something besides "You resist 30-100% of knife damage"? Because that's all the source code indicates it says. Maybe it was ninja patched.

I don't really know if it's a rumor when the skill description itself tells you backstabs will do damage, and I'm fairly certain it's always said that since it was added to War3.

x1912V8.png

Don't misrepresent me, it's not that NEW IS BETTER, it's that you are the proud winner of "One Millionth Oldfag to Point Out Something Stupid and Irrelevant Because Something Being Like Something In the Past Doesn't Matter"!

Who gives a shit what it was like on CSS. It has NOTHING to do with this thread.

Don't get me wrong I do think the backstab damage should be there I'm just saying the reason why it wasn't coded in was propably cause the race was ported from css where it didn't have it... But if you don't wanna read what I'm trying to say and just spout out nonsense that's fine too ;)

Edit: sorry for lashing out like that had a pretty long day behind me  :ph34r:

Edited by xmen