Sign in to follow this  
FuFu

Pyromaniac's Homing Missiles

On one map in particular, I think its one of the versions of cbble the flashbangs literally blow up in your face and just do damage to you, regardless of your location. I've had mixed results with the flashbangs. Some rounds they work and there are times where I just give up after three rounds or so of failed flash bangs. 

I've had issues where all flashbangs, even those from your ability, just wont homing missile anymore and that usually stays until map change. Idk what causes it, but from my experience reconnecting is the only way to solve it

Basically the bugs on this race are ultimate being normal flashbangs or exploding point blank. Mines working only once every few rounds and mines only work on certain textures/places.

Edited by turbulance

Can you guys give maps you feel that the race breaks on a lot, assuming it is the game.

Additionally, can you add details towards how to consistently recreate the bug or working as intended.

Its no map specific Blind just go play the race for about 2-3 map cycles you will learn all you need to know. Textures I know don't work with the mines is glass floors/walls. Mines work randomly you get the error "Invalid surface"  and "you have no mines left" even though you haven't used any. Ultimate is you use it and one of three things happen. You either just use the ult and its a flashbang or it blows up in your face or it does nothing and resets the CD. 

Edited by turbulance