Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Unturned Server

What is wrong with the server?

is someone hacking? the minimize screen hack?

There is a user who keeps joining but the server is disconnecting that user but keeps connecting. Does this cause the server to crash? The guy hacking is useing multiple accounts as i see it. Can this be fix?

What is wrong with the server?

is someone hacking? the minimize screen hack?

There is a user who keeps joining but the server is disconnecting that user but keeps connecting. Does this cause the server to crash? The guy hacking is useing multiple accounts as i see it. Can this be fix?

I am working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

how much damage is required for it to be considered a raid over a grief considering the following tumblr_ndl4iriaVZ1tiy560o1_500.jpgtumblr_ndl4iriaVZ1tiy560o2_500.jpgat first  the player chris had destroyed a entire wall to breach into the base. but then he also destroyed a bit more than what was  more than needed to get into the base. As above he first destroyed the entire wall which was in my opinion a bit overboard considering it only takes knocking out 1 wall to get in. But then he destroyed that entire wall and the doorway wall as well. Would this be considered a raid or a griefing? 

From what I can tell about the situation him and his team shot out 2 walls, while trying to kill you. This only happened cause they were wood walls (wouldn't of happened with stone) they didn't purposely hit the walls, but were attempting to kill you. Chris did break one doorway that he didn't need to and I told him to make sure not to break structures if there was already a way in the base. If you want the one wooden doorway back I can give it back to you.

Sign in to follow this