Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kung?

Stepping down.

People change after high school anyway and you see their true colors. Usually for the worse.

Yeah, this is when most furries come out. So for the worse...

High School isn't really that stressful unless you're taking advanced or AP classes...well in terms of workload I mean. And that's because you're taking college level classes in a dreadful High School environment. You'd be fool to pass them up though since they look amazing on college applications and you can sometimes use them as college credit and save a lot of time and money.

Still, good luck.

high school is cancer. Most people I knew from hs are in dead end shit jobs anyway. People change after high school anyway and you see their true colors. Usually for the worse.

Yeah, apparently this guy in my graduating HS class who was one of the most popular athletes and was obnoxiously outspoken about politics became a completely different person after his first semester in college. Not in a good way to say the least.

I finished highschool 3.5 years ago. I feel old compared to you twats. 

Except dojima, hes like 90.

What the fuck. I'm older than you?!?!

What the fuck. I'm older than you?!?!

Sure? Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using tapafuckherrightinthepussytalk.

Yada yada about how highschool makes you feel. 

When shit gets real and you need someone to finish your homework for you, pass it here. You earned yourself a few free breaks with all your work on the server. I will miss you on it and hope you come back soon.