Sign in to follow this  
FuFu

Make a list of races with expertise

I feel that there should be a list of races with expertise, its kind of dumb that there isn't. Its a huge time investment to get expertise on some of the races I know of races I have been told have expertise. This makes it highly unlikely that someone is going to find it without being told or asking. Then with races that are not played as much may have an expertise that just isn't known to the general public and as such someone might prioritize spending their time on a max level race they have, that they know has expertise so that they feel like they are actually striving for something on that race still. Overall I feel that expertise is a neat idea it just needs to be public knowledge without having to bother the more experienced players like I've had to just to understand the server the best I could. I really don't see how it could actually hurt the server.

the fun thing about expertises are the discovery of them upon playing a race you enjoy playing. expertises are already spread like wild fire through word of mouth on the server. I am in complete disagreement with a list of expertises displayed on the forums. 

I don't have a strong opinion either way.

If you want to make a list by all means go ahead.

If you want me to make a list, no thanks.

Would it be unreasonable to start a thread where people post the ones they know of and then it can be combined into a list?  Would anybody even do that?  People can be pretty lazy but it would be for the good of all.

I feel like a nuisance when I ask people but it is really inconvenient without any sort of list.

Edited by Face

Would it be unreasonable to start a thread where people post the ones they know of and then it can be combined into a list?  Would anybody even do that?  People can be pretty lazy but it would be for the good of all.

I feel like a nuisance when I ask people but it is really inconvenient without any sort of list.

Do whatever you want, don't think anyone is going to stop you.

Do whatever you want, don't think anyone is going to stop you.

Well it was removed when I created it, so GG.

I don't really understand why there is a thread up discussing/asking for this for 5 days and nobody says "no we won't allow this" and then within an hour of me trying to create it, the thread is removed.

Edited by Face