Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skotti

Tony Stewart, Nascar Driver, hit and kills Kevin Ward Jr.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/2014/08/10/tony-stewart-kills-fellow-driver-in-tragic-on-track-accident/

The other driver, Kevin Ward Jr., had collided with Stewart on the previous lap, leaving Ward’s car with a flat tire and pushed into the wall. As officials threw a caution, Ward left his car and began walking down the track — gesturing angrily toward Stewart — before being clipped and dragged 50 feet by Stewart’s car.

Video: Discretion advised blah blah blah. It ain't bad but still.

GG Tony Stewart. You ruined your career. 

What boondock said. Drivers get mad when wrecks happen but never ever leave your car if it isn't on fire because of you know other cars may be going like 80+ around you and you could die.

I've actually been to the Canandaigua track a few times now with my uncle.

I honestly wouldn't expect something like this to happen there, but I guess that's life.

What a dumbass, it's entirely Kevin's fault for standing in the middle of an ongoing race

^This, why the fuck would you stand in the middle of the track? 

Still.. You could hear him accelerate his car and he doesn't even try to dodge him, he just keeps on going.

What seems most likely to me is that he tries to throw dirt on him cause he was being a fag, and then accidentally hit him.