Sign in to follow this  
Seabagz

CSGOlounge is a massive scam!!!!

So I bet a couple of skins on the match between Infused and the other team as you can see on the picture below:aa5d6755ca.png

So if you've been following the game you know that Infused won. So I'm like I wanna see my massive gains right??? WRONG

CSGOLOUNGE IS A MASSIVE SCAM JUST LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

c8c2f0e788.jpg

AS YOU CAN SEE

I WON MY BET BUT DIDNT GET ANYTHING!!!! THEY JUST RIPPED ME OFF OF MY WINNINGS!!

Now we go to my bet history and check:

1d30e88eb5.png

You can see it says I won the bet, and there it is- I didn't win anything!!!

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR BETTING, TRADING OR ANYTHING ELSE. THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS LOOKING FOR EASY MONEY, BECAUSE AFTER ALL YOU DO GIVE THEM YOUR VALUABLE SKINS BY TRADING WITH THE BOTS.

#STOPCSGOLOUNGESCAMS.

Please, spread the word and if the csgolounge admins see this and they care about their reputation they might just give me what I deserve. My skin(s) and a bonus for trying to scam me.

I need one of you to help me place confident bets cause i have no idea who is a good or bad team. i just pick the team with the bigger percentage to win :/

They say if your stuff is missing you can msg someone on the website cause the bots have trouble with everyone sending in so many requests so mishaps happen.

Oh mb I read that wrong q.q yeah theres a minimal amount of money that you can place and get stuff back if you place to little you basically get nothing back but the more you bet the more expensive stuff you get.

Oh mb I read that wrong q.q yeah theres a minimal amount of money that you can place and get stuff back if you place to little you basically get nothing back but the more you bet the more expensive stuff you get.

Dude stop double posting and necroing everything