Sign in to follow this  
Drakebeast23

Not gonna be here for 2 weeks

Since i have to go camping I won't be here for 2 weeks and won't be able to play on sG how ever I will try to be as active as possible on the forums hopefully if im active on the forums it won't affect my recruitment that bad as it is already not so good so GG see u guys in 2 weeks X_X.

Edited by RoseBuddy

Since i have to go camping I won't be here for 2 weeks and won't be able to play on sG how ever I will try to be as active as possible on the forums hopefully if im active on the forums it won't affect my recruitment that bad as it is already not so good so GG see u guys in 2 weeks X_X.

Please just withdraw your app. You aren't too bad in-game, but no one knows who you are. Now you are going to leave the final two weeks of recruitment and expect to get votes based purely on posting? Keep playing, apply in September and you may get in. I don't think you are bad in-game, but you just applied way too fast. I am also disappointed you didn't take my advice.