Sign in to follow this  
kano donn

questions for the folks that dont play on ttt.

Is there a specific reason you don't choose to play? Did you used to play but have since stopped? What prevents you from playing? Is there something different about the gamemode or maps you would like to change?

I sort of like TTT but in some way I guess it takes kind of long to finish and all, but it's just because I would prefer Jailbreak rather than TTT. 

I kind was disappointed and turned away from needing to get all the downloads for custom. But I got em and love seeing the numbers up.

I hate vanilla because at night none of the Admin are on and it's RDM CENTRAL.

Edited by Bob Ross' Zombie

I hate waiting to be traitor constantly. I play on other servers where I can buy traitor if the RNG gods are mad at me.

I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic.

100% serious. Buy as in in-game-credits for playing.

Oh. I thought you meant like buying a 20$/month subscription to the server in order to have T whenever you want.

Oh. I thought you meant like buying a 20$/month subscription to the server in order to have T whenever you want.

No, there are servers that have a point shop different then ours. Some are loyalty based on playtime. Others are you pay for points. Some are combinations.

On these others servers you can use the pointshop to buy traitor for a round. The problem is this screws up the inno/traitor ratio and gives traitors an advantage.

I use to play quite a bit, but for some odd reason i stopped. ive been trying to get back into it with the vanilla server though.

also hoping they add more maps soon 

also hoping they add more maps soon 

The Vanilla server was created because of the recent influx of garrysmod players. The amount of custom content on our regular server leads to a large download and may lead to some new players giving up mid-download because it is taking too long.

The other problem we discovered is because they are recent garrysmod purchasers they most likely do not have counter strike: source as counter strike: go has taken much of that playerbase. A lot of map content relies on cs:s textures which you need to mount a cs:s install into garrysmod to get. If you do not you get maps with a bunch of pink and black checkered patterns. The minecraft maps are all custom textures and do not rely on cs:s. This is why they where chosen.

Therefor you will not being seeing many maps added to vanilla because the playerbase does not have cs:s to support the textures that most maps utilize.

Played TTT when sG first announced it, I was the 2nd TTT Supporter right after Monkeh and reason I stopped playing is because of all the BS RDMs that happen and people baiting you to kill them when they are innos.

Maybe someone has thought of this but why not make minecraft copies of existing ttt maps? I can pretty easily see someone remaking maps like crummy cradle in minecraft form. Plenty of other maps would be doable also. It would probably be simpler than starting from scratch and would maybe drive some people who prefer custom servers with more map variety to give it a go

not fan of ttt but it piss me off to play like 40 man server I prefer 15 or 20 mush fun easy to help every play not alot of problems so ywh

I stopped playing gmod to play battlefield, then came back and got csgo, then gmod went through a period of crazy updates which threw me off, now im trying it out again once in a while

The idea of buying traitor for in game credits seems lucrative, would there be a way to buy it for next round or get Qed up to have it if there are too many? With purchased traitors first filing slots then rng filing the leftovers only?

I stopped playing gmod to play battlefield, then came back and got csgo, then gmod went through a period of crazy updates which threw me off, now im trying it out again once in a while

The idea of buying traitor for in game credits seems lucrative, would there be a way to buy it for next round or get Qed up to have it if there are too many? With purchased traitors first filing slots then rng filing the leftovers only?

This is how some other servers have it to avoid messing up the ratio.