Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Crobat

CPU Generator gets on Heat

I want to notice than i need help, with my PC actually go heat and turn it off automaticly (If thats the word)

This only happens when I play D2 (15mins), CSGO(40-60mins), GMOD(40-60mins)

My generator was installed in February of this year. But the computer in fact got it on 2007. And also in my country I use the quantity of Volts 220v.

One solution i got was to put a fan behind the cpu to keep it cooler, but when i start playing any games listed up, the pc turns off inmediatly, in unusual cases i play csgo normally when the computer was turned on in 4 hours.

Other solution i got is to buy a new generator, but im lack of money right now.

Can i get more solutions please? Thanks

Gallantmon, former Lv. 100 Crobat

Reading that hurt my head but I think I got the main point.. Your cpu is getting hot. I had this exact same problem about two weeks ago and was able to resolve it.. On my phone but go a few posts down in this forum to my thread for cpu suggestions and find my solution to the problem.. Worked like a charm..

Far as I know cpu generator is not a term that is widely known, additionally "computer source" does not explain anything further makes me think you know very little, next to nothing about computers. So just let me just ask questions instead to try to get to the bottom of this.

• Are you talking about power supply but using the term cpu generator instead?
  • Are you talking about cpu heat problem?
  • Is your cpu heatsink and fan dusty?
  • What is your cpu idle temperature?
  • What is your computer specifications?
    • Motherboard
    • CPU
    • GPU
    • Memory
    • Powersupply
    • etc...

Lastly, if possible give us some pictures or something to help give us an idea to what your problem is. Additionally, clear statements via decent grammar will go miles. My brain hurts after rereading your topic post a couple times.

And I thought I couldn't english. Also, your depending on your graphics card, you need more volts than 220.

Edited by λrkham Knight