Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Why the Democrats suck so much this year.

Very Immaturely, and no, I didn't want you in there because I don't like you, which you have probably noticed, you don't listen, and just blow out shit, I try to avoid you, but I guess you confronted me thus time, saying that you would "own us" is bullshit, mad owned you, and you said you didn't reply because "We will never get along, great way out". And since you cna't just leave it about what I said when I left, which pisses me off the most, you need to drop it.

Very Immaturely, and no, I didn't want you in there because I don't like you, which you have probably noticed, you don't listen, and just blow out shit, I try to avoid you, but I guess you confronted me thus time, saying that you would "own us" is bullshit, mad owned you, and you said you didn't reply because "We will never get along, great way out". And since you cna't just leave it about what I said when I left, which pisses me off the most, you need to drop it.

Hm... I have a great idea. Why don't I post a topic in a DEBATE forum, then say "EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME GTFO!" I don't need to own you-- you just owned yourself.

Let's say yes. I actually think the Democratic Party has some very poor candidates judging that they are getting their votes based on sex/gender/just trying to get a Republican out of the White house, neither of them has ample experiance or even policies. John McCain is probably politically the best runner right now.

Guest Fohacidal
Let's say yes. I actually think the Democratic Party has some very poor candidates judging that they are getting their votes based on sex/gender/just trying to get a Republican out of the White house, neither of them has ample experiance or even policies. John McCain is probably politically the best runner right now.

EXACTLY! I dont know why people just dont want to admit he is the best, I mean he is certainly not the best candidate for the Republican Party (Romney and Paul come to mind) but hey he is much better then "Im Black and Hope for Change" Obama or "I was under sniper fire so Im an experienced woman" Clinton...

Good call oreo and foh. I'm not overly fond of McCain, but when it comes to being able to fix things...Clinton and Obama are like pink screwdrivers, only good for appearance. McCain on the otherhand is like a beastmode powerdrill. He has so much more experience than the 2 of them combined. Besides, I want military men in the position that is heralded "Commander and Chief"

Foh, your gif thing is freaking hilarious