Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Coconut :3

Space jail.

One of the most classic maps on the jailbreak server is missing from the CS:GO server... Please can one of our mappers make a compatible version for it or find one. Would be very nice of you <3:).

We had it on cs go. But the map broke and it was taken off. Then it was fixed. Now I guess it's broken again

Everytime csgo update, some maps stop working, I only know one of those reasons and is the Maximun Entities used. If is exceeded, the map will be considered broken.

Space Jail beats every single jail we rotate on in JB. Hands down.

If it doesn't work on the server then it doesn't matter how good it is.

Also if someone can provide me a vmf I could look at it. All I remember is space jail had one of those anti-decompile entities in the map and when I tried to decompile I came up with a blank map.

Yeah I've been meaning to ask about this myself. About 2 months ago I reduced the number entities on Space Jail among other things and had it uploaded. The map had WAY too many knives, which caused the game to surpass the entity limit and crash after a single round.

The edited version I made was working fine too from what I can tell. However, it disappeared from the nomination list shortly after.

I'm not sure if it was removed because it was causing problems or if it's because the nomination list glitched up.

I know I probably shouldn't be reviving a dead topic and I definitely should have mentioned this a lot sooner. But, can I suggest that we try adding the most recent edit of Space Jail I made, jb_space_jail_b3 to the nomination list just to determine whether or not the map really is still crashing the server? It's still on FastDL so it shouldn't be too hard.

I'm saying this because I looked over the amount of entities and brushes on the map and from what I can tell, the server should be able to handle the current of amount of both of those just fine. Dojo has more of both things and that's not crashing. If the b3 version of Space really is still crashing, then I'll make another quick edit of it. It really shouldn't take too long at all.