Sign in to follow this  
brandontoms

roleplayfordays

Hey ! in case anyone in the syndicate gamer community was interested, I recently started a role play community with some friends. We play Minecraft and GTAV. Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition however. We believe it will expand to PC soon. Is anyone interested in joining us? For minecraft, we basically claim biomes / an item of some sort that is not essential for survival and we build the economy with a trading wealth system. For GTAV, a lot of it is cops and robbers based. If you are interested, check the facebook page!

www.facebook.com/roleplayfordays

also message me if you want to join and I will send you my gamertag.

Thanks all!

Edited by brandontoms

It's more like building a currency with trade and such. it's more fun than it sounds

I played an amazing serve like that a while back called Honor Craft. It was probably the best RPG server that was up. The map was so extensive and almost always had like 100 people on. It was shut down sadly sometime around beta 1.5 and the map is probably still scattered around the internet. I have yet to find a server as good as that.