Sign in to follow this  
Destin

Team Weeaboo vs team Eddy Match K (Winner Team Weeaboo)

Bulldog tried to make it back as quick as he can, he had to fill in at work or something so it was 5v3 with an afk bulldog in spawn for few rounds. Was gg, though camel ruined our first match with a bad /live we were winning that one! lol.

Sorry about you guys having to play without Eddy/Bulldog.

Looks like Eddy's banned from the next tournamnet :^)

Bulldog tried to make it back as quick as he can, he had to fill in at work or something so it was 5v3 with an afk bulldog in spawn for few rounds. Was gg, though camel ruined our first match with a bad /live we were winning that one! lol.

I hope you're joking. Lol we all were sat in spawn messaging camel asking what was going on, but still sorry about eddy ggwp

I hope you're joking. Lol we all were sat in spawn messaging camel asking what was going on, but still sorry about eddy ggwp

It was more a jab at camels fail, though the sitting in spawn didnt happen till round 2-3

Edited by ATG_AGENT

It was more a jab at camels fail, though the sitting in spawn didnt happen till round 2-3

U wot. It happened in the middle of round 1 because I unready'd and went afk for 2 mins lol

U wot. It happened in the middle of round 1 because I unready'd and went afk for 2 mins lol

There was 1 guy not playing in rounds 1-2, others went and fought. With the man advantage made numerically even for those rounds. Though i dont know why your even looking at this point, when the entire reason of that post was jokenly directed at camels fail and the relation to how we lost but "we were winning!" that one. It was not meant as anything else, sorry if it came across this way

Edited by ATG_AGENT

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this