Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Official Xbox 360 Talk Thread

Nope, he was talking about Far Cry 2, and also your wrong to, they were run on the PC, the map editing videos were shown on either just the 360 or both consoles...

Actually no, I wasn't talking about Farcry 2, crytek was talking about a new crysis, or a game along those lines for an exclusive.

Guest Fohacidal
Actually no, I wasn't talking about Farcry 2, crytek was talking about a new crysis, or a game along those lines for an exclusive.

Links? I havent heard of any new projects coming from Crytek, would kind of take away from development of Far Cry 2...

Guest Fohacidal
Not like in the next month, it would be around a year they said, depending on how FarCry 2 sales do.

I seriously still doubt Crytek would risk going on just the 360 and PC for their next game, its just a waste of money when they can just release on everything...

Guest some fag
Nope, he was talking about Far Cry 2, and also your wrong to, they were run on the PC, the map editing videos were shown on either just the 360 or both consoles...

You. Are. DUMB! AS SHIT! FLAT OUT STUPID! 1) there have been videos shown on ALL THREE PLATFORMS. The ONLY map editor video was done on the 360 ONLY.

Links? I havent heard of any new projects coming from Crytek, would kind of take away from development of Far Cry 2...

That's because Crytek isn't making Far Cry 2. Ubisoft is. Moron...

I seriously still doubt Crytek would risk going on just the 360 and PC for their next game, its just a waste of money when they can just release on everything...

Except for the fact that the 360 and PC are still easier to code for, and as we have noticed with Crysis, they are very lazy coders, otherwise, Crysis would have scaled well on many different systems.

You're falling back on very old habits, Fohacidal- talking before you have done any research.

Guest Fohacidal
You. Are. DUMB! AS SHIT! FLAT OUT STUPID! 1) there have been videos shown on ALL THREE PLATFORMS. The ONLY map editor video was done on the 360 ONLY.

That's because Crytek isn't making Far Cry 2. Ubisoft is. Moron...

Except for the fact that the 360 and PC are still easier to code for, and as we have noticed with Crysis, they are very lazy coders, otherwise, Crysis would have scaled well on many different systems.

You're falling back on very old habits, Fohacidal- talking before you have done any research.

A few factual mistakes, a simple correction was all that was needed, no cussing, name calling or derogatory comments were needed. If I make a mistake again just simply correct me, Ill understand I was wrong and adjust my position accordingly. Disputes are never won with name calling.

Guest some fag
A few factual mistakes, a simple correction was all that was needed, no cussing, name calling or derogatory comments were needed. If I make a mistake again just simply correct me, Ill understand I was wrong and adjust my position accordingly. Disputes are never won with name calling.

Sorry, I've been a bit P.O.'d with lately with other retards. I can't handle false info some times.

Guest Fohacidal
Sorry, I've been a bit P.O.'d with lately with other retards. I can't handle false info some times.

My fault for jumping the gun, id usually just associate the names of Crytek and Far Cry

Once i get my xbox back from the microsoft scammers i'll post my gamerz

(Xbox sucks no joke)

First i buy a normal one and it breaks and i send it away, and it breaks again, then i pay 100 dollars cause warrently broke.

Then i bought a elite cause i said screw it, then it broke and im to lazy to send it away :((

sniff sniff

Guest some fag
Once i get my xbox back from the microsoft scammers i'll post my gamerz

(Xbox sucks no joke)

First i buy a normal one and it breaks and i send it away, and it breaks again, then i pay 100 dollars cause warrently broke.

Then i bought a elite cause i said screw it, then it broke and im to lazy to send it away :((

sniff sniff

I've never heard of anyone having that much problems without doing something wrong. Is your Xbox in an enclosed area? Is your Xbox in a relatively dust free area? How much room does it have around it? What is the temperature in your house?

I kept my launch console (I actually have one, unlike Contract), and it's been in a fairly tight space ever since I got it, and it never RRoD'd... The disc drive, however, did go out (go figure), but that's more of a fluke than anything, because I had one of the good ones (Hitachi) and there aren't any real issues with that drive.

I've never heard of anyone having that much problems without doing something wrong. Is your Xbox in an enclosed area? Is your Xbox in a relatively dust free area? How much room does it have around it? What is the temperature in your house?

I kept my launch console (I actually have one, unlike Contract), and it's been in a fairly tight space ever since I got it, and it never RRoD'd... The disc drive, however, did go out (go figure), but that's more of a fluke than anything, because I had one of the good ones (Hitachi) and there aren't any real issues with that drive.

If it's just the disc drive, and I know you've already opened your xbox once, can't you just replace the drive?

I've seen people swap out drives on xbox360iso.com

Man, I'm really tempted to mod my XBox, but just really scared I might fuck something during opening it.

Guest some fag
If it's just the disc drive, and I know you've already opened your xbox once, can't you just replace the drive?

I've seen people swap out drives on xbox360iso.com

Man, I'm really tempted to mod my XBox, but just really scared I might fuck something during opening it.

I could have, but since I was pissed (reoiling the thing for the millionth time) I cracked the case open. Not only that, but I have already thrown the disc drive away while my Xbox sits in my garage. I would need the circuit board in the bottom of the drive to replace it... I just want to buy an Elite and get the giganto drive as well as buy a PS3.

Guest Fohacidal
I could have, but since I was pissed (reoiling the thing for the millionth time) I cracked the case open. Not only that, but I have already thrown the disc drive away while my Xbox sits in my garage. I would need the circuit board in the bottom of the drive to replace it... I just want to buy an Elite and get the giganto drive as well as buy a PS3.

Cant you just buy a new drive and flash it?

Guest some fag
Cant you just buy a new drive and flash it?

Wow... Thank you for reminding me what I hate most about today's technologically unknowledgeable youth... How exactly do you "flash" a disc drive? There's no memory. There's no BIOS... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FLASH SOMETHING THAT HAS NO MEMORY!?

No, but in all seriousness, I wouldn't want to risk getting my console banned because of a new drive. Then again... There is a new Lian Li case out for the 360... But no, not going to bother. It's an excuse for me to buy a bigger, better 360 (hard-drive, at least).

Wow... Thank you for reminding me what I hate most about today's technologically unknowledgeable youth... How exactly do you "flash" a disc drive? There's no memory. There's no BIOS... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FLASH SOMETHING THAT HAS NO MEMORY!?

No, but in all seriousness, I wouldn't want to risk getting my console banned because of a new drive. Then again... There is a new Lian Li case out for the 360... But no, not going to bother. It's an excuse for me to buy a bigger, better 360 (hard-drive, at least).

But that's how you mod a 360 nowadays.

Flash the disc drives firmware.

And you could've used the official one, instead of iXtreme, but either way Microsoft can't tell the firmware version of your disc drive, but can tell what's in it. i.e. the disc.

Read all about it at xbox360iso.com

Guest some fag
But that's how you mod a 360 nowadays.

Flash the disc drives firmware.

And you could've used the official one, instead of iXtreme, but either way Microsoft can't tell the firmware version of your disc drive, but can tell what's in it. i.e. the disc.

Read all about it at xbox360iso.com

THERE IS NO MEMORY ON THE DISC DRIVE, THEREFORE THERE CANNOT BE FIRMWARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH THE DISC DRIVE. "FLASHING THE FIRMWARE" ON A DISC DRIVE IS EDITING THE FIRMWARE ON THE 360.

Guest some fag
I think this is pretty funny, lol.

http://www.360voice.com/

Yeah... I was pretty into that for a while. Thought it was pretty cool, but it's lost it's touch after it starts repeating...

Also, would anyone like to donate Xbox Live points or subscription codes to me?

My one month just ran out today, and I want to buy Castle Crashers cause it looks really cool, lol.