Sign in to follow this  
HoboInArmy

Official Xbox 360 Talk Thread

Ok lots of people are cluttering the PSN nametag and Xbox360 gamertag threads with stuff not related to their names. Its harder on Pinoy to search through the clutter and find people actually posting their names.

Here you can talk about games, stories of you playing amounst yourselfs, game talk, ect.

Ill leave someone who has a PS3 to make a version of this thread.

If this is useless then delete plox.

P.S. Sorry Pinoy for stealing some thunder from your thread :D.

Guest Fohacidal
360 Pwns PS3, end of story.

At least dont be a M$fag in your own topic, so avoid those kind of comments before you just turn hobos topic into a flamefest

At least dont be a M$fag in your own topic, so avoid those kind of comments before you just turn hobos topic into a flamefest

uhh, this is about xbox. so we think its the best. make a ps3 section to boast about your shitty ps3. redundant, yes.

so who else is having trouble in campain on veteran in cod4....

(hobo thank u i was always postin shit like this in the gamertag thread because i needed a bunch of people to talk to about this)

I have 360 and i would cut myself si someone stole it i use ut to jam to my iPod throught my surround sound system on my TV i watch movies on it, plus i got Live and to me its just so sick I got GuitarHeroIII, COD4, Halo3, Saints Row, and Oblivion those are my main gaming groups just in those games (Musiq, Driving, Shooting, Flying, Bombing ob and to ride a horse to mi lady houst to cometh on boobage) and i like Oblivion a lot so if anyone has it and xbox live hit JJUNIT up today ill be on cuz i might have some info you need or you got something i want ALLLRIGGTHHHTTTTT

Guest some fag
so who else is having trouble in campain on veteran in cod4....

(hobo thank u i was always postin shit like this in the gamertag thread because i needed a bunch of people to talk to about this)

Not me- already beat it. 1000/1000, bitches.

fohacidal0ffffff0000000cw0.png

edit: foh i got this from ur factorizer :D

LOL!

360 Pwns PS3, end of story.
uhh, this is about xbox. so we think its the best. make a ps3 section to boast about your shitty ps3. redundant, yes.

^ Contract, I am sure weed will suck your cock if you let him. He’s a homo like that. Fucking faggots. Sorry I didn't want to pay an extra 100 dollars to just to play X-Box online (wireless). Then an extra 150 just to have X-Box Elite, which doesn’t even really make the games look that much better (HDMI). And then I still would need to buy a blue-ray player? What a rip.

Guest some fag
^ Contract, I am sure weed will suck your cock if you let him. He’s a homo like that. Fucking faggots. Sorry I didn't want to pay an extra 100 dollars to just to play X-Box online (wireless). Then an extra 150 just to have X-Box Elite, which doesn’t even really make the games look that much better (HDMI). And then I still would need to buy a blue-ray player? What a rip.

Well... First off, we got over the sarcasm bit... Now you're dragging it on... Please just leave this thread alone... After a word from me, of course.

Wireless sucks- I agree that the WiFi adapter is a rip off, but there is no real need for it anyway.

All Xbox 360s have HDMI since they released the Falcon chipsets.

No, you don't need to buy a Blu-Ray player- upscaled DVDs look perfectly fine... I don't see the hype about either HD-DVD or Blu-Ray in terms of movies... I see a Blu-Ray movie... Yeah, it looks good, but its not worth the price.

The Xbox itself and Xbox LIVE are not a rip off whatsoever... Otherwise the PS3 would have been a success from the start, and the Xbox would be in the gutter... Oh well.

Plox dont make this thread a flame fest. PS3 go make your own and we can get them stickied so we dont have to fight in one thread.

Edit: We all know VHS is the superior format just let it go noobs.

No joke, my friend has a Wii, 360, and PS3, and his PS3 just sits there in the corner, and does nothing, he even says PS3 sucks, he would sell it, but it was a gift from his dad.

Also, I already have Blu-Ray, and I will say, DO NOT get it yet, compared to our DVD, converted up to 1080p, its not that much better for the price.

Guest some fag
No joke, my friend has a Wii, 360, and PS3, and his PS3 just sits there in the corner, and does nothing, he even says PS3 sucks, he would sell it, but it was a gift from his dad.

Also, I already have Blu-Ray, and I will say, DO NOT get it yet, compared to our DVD, converted up to 1080p, its not that much better for the price.

Agreed, although the PS3 is becoming more and more attractive, I don't believe it will ever replace my 360.

Guest Fohacidal

Wtf are you talking about, there is a visual difference for me when I watched my copy of I am Legend in full hd on BD from when I watched it converted up on a normal DVD my mom bought because she forgot we had the movie. Stop being biased...

Wtf are you talking about, there is a visual difference for me when I watched my copy of I am Legend in full hd on BD from when I watched it converted up on a normal DVD my mom bought because she forgot we had the movie. Stop being biased...

I'm not being biased, are you fo sho you had the 1080 upconverting DVD player? and the hdmi cables? Sorry for having an opinion, why would I be biased if I had Blu-Ray?

Guest Fohacidal
I'm not being biased, are you fo sho you had the 1080 upconverting DVD player? and the hdmi cables? Sorry for having an opinion, why would I be biased if I had Blu-Ray?

I have a PS3 and a 52 inch Sharp Aquos flatscreen, Im ready to go son!

Thanks for creating this thread, Hobo.

Now maybe I won't be as lazy to look through my thread, and update the list with gamertags that need to be added.