Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

I'm curious

So, I've been playing on the WCS server for a bit and I noticed that a lot of the races I've played are maxed out by the time you get high enough to buy lvls with it *lvl 20* and I was wondering why there are not more races that require time put into them to get them maxed, like Boros Cannon thing took a while to max out because of all the lvls it had in it's skills but Juggernaut took all of 20 levels to completely max out. I would like to see more commitment based races that you have to plan out if possible. I have a few ideas myself that may turn into an entirely different addon to the WCS mod that I will make in my spare time. In any case, I'd love to help out around here because I am your coder and I do understand how all this stuff works, I'd be happy to explain some things or make races at request or items or debug stuff ext. Need to get into it some time :P

-Audio

So, I've been playing on the WCS server for a bit and I noticed that a lot of the races I've played are maxed out by the time you get high enough to buy lvls with it *lvl 20* and I was wondering why there are not more races that require time put into them to get them maxed, like Boros Cannon thing took a while to max out because of all the lvls it had in it's skills but Juggernaut took all of 20 levels to completely max out. I would like to see more commitment based races that you have to plan out if possible. I have a few ideas myself that may turn into an entirely different addon to the WCS mod that I will make in my spare time. In any case, I'd love to help out around here because I am your coder and I do understand how all this stuff works, I'd be happy to explain some things or make races at request or items or debug stuff ext. Need to get into it some time :P

-Audio

Message me on X-fire or PM me and I will fill you in to what I'm doing.

Sign in to follow this