Sign in to follow this  
Popsicle_Ninja

Skins

So when i join jb i have to redownload the deathstroke and altiar skins every map change or connection. and when i see them being used in game they are just all black has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to fix it?

It means they are not downloading from fastdl properly. We are trying to figure out the issue,

EDIT: Skins should be downloading now as far as I can tell, no one in the server has the skin right now so I can't see if it is actually downloaded.

Edited by ZachPL

It means they are not downloading from fastdl properly. We are trying to figure out the issue,

EDIT: Skins should be downloading now as far as I can tell, no one in the server has the skin right now so I can't see if it is actually downloaded.

Piero has the Altiar skin.

the deadpool skin for me is still black, and when you say the master chief skins were doing that do you mean they are supposed to be actually colored? not once have i played and not had a black master chief :l but the death stroke skin is properly working for me and none of the skins appear to be re downloading at the beginning anymore

Yeah I noticed one was still black, I know fastdl is working correctly and that is all I got fixed. I am assuming that some of the materials didn't get uploaded for that skin and you are going to have to bug someone else for that.

the deadpool skin for me is still black, and when you say the master chief skins were doing that do you mean they are supposed to be actually colored? not once have i played and not had a black master chief :l but the death stroke skin is properly working for me and none of the skins appear to be re downloading at the beginning anymore

When master chief was first introduced all me and alot of ppl saw was either black or black and pink (missing texture) master chiefs. But after a month or so they got the colors they are supposed to have

When master chief was first introduced all me and alot of ppl saw was either black or black and pink (missing texture) master chiefs. But after a month or so they got the colors they are supposed to have

the only chief skins i have are white and black i dont see the red and blue