Sign in to follow this  
Iherdcows

Jailbreak T models

Idk if it's possible and it would limit the coolness a bit but would it be possible to set it so ts all looks the same to cts but ts can see the different skins? Like I said it kinda limits the fun but it would fix the problem

Idk if it's possible and it would limit the coolness a bit but would it be possible to set it so ts all looks the same to cts but ts can see the different skins? Like I said it kinda limits the fun but it would fix the problem

I probably wouldnt do that. Makes me wonder though.

This would be confusing as fuck. Orange jumpsuits are the way I identify the terrorists. If they have more dull colors like that, they could rebel much much easier. Me no gusta. Let the T's have masks or whatnot, but full remakes aren't good IMO.

me no likey

add more ct skins pls

Redoing store in the next 2 weeks expect a lot more skins, hats, grenade trails, and possibly titles. If you have suggestions please post in my store sticky in server general.

I'm not sure how this would confuse anybody....

These 5 skins would be exclusive to only T's, meaning ct's will never be wearing one of these skins.

I'm not sure how this would confuse anybody....

These 5 skins would be exclusive to only T's, meaning ct's will never be wearing one of these skins.

I can easily see these leading to "kill the pig headed guy" and another t with that skin getting domed

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

I don't see the harm in adding T models like this. People don't have to use the models if they don't want to. Sure, it will probably confusing at first because some of the players will initially be confuse the Ts with these models as CTs, but I don't doubt people will eventually get used to them over time.

I can easily see these leading to "kill the pig headed guy" and another t with that skin getting domed

add a rule that doesn't allow ct's to call T's out by their skins.

The one problem with these skins is they don't really look like prisoners. Skins based off prisoners from movies like riddick would be cool

they look like bank robbers, which kinda goes along with the idea of them being terrorists.

I think it will be confusing at first, but as long as you limit the t models and the ts have different skins that cts cannot have, cts will get used to it. These differ from the ct JB skins we have now, and it won't be hard to identify them as a terrorist after some time.

even if there is a rule in place it will be near impossible to enforce i know that i have shot someone in the arm and because there was a bullet hole in their arm i was able to tell who it was and kill them, if they have a pig mask or skull on it will be almost impossible for me not to kill them if they were shooting a gun and tossed it because i know they were the one who did it. but if there are 20 tees and there are a crapton of them with similar skins then i could see it working. There would have to be a small number of skins doe(five is a small number :D).

Wait they are added already or did you guys just test them? How much credits they gonna cost also?

just testing them for now