Sign in to follow this  
shikaku

Wildstar

I really gave WildStar a chance, but holy crap is it ever boring...

It's literally the same thing as WoW with more humor. If you're bored, it's probably you.

OT: I'm on the fence about buying it. It's currently $48 on GMG but i'm up in the air about if I want to commit to it or not. Do you have a guest pass I could use for a week, Shikaku?

Edited by Oreo

It's literally the same thing as WoW with more humor. If you're bored, it's probably you.

OT: I'm on the fence about buying it. It's currently $48 on GMG but i'm up in the air about if I want to commit to it or not. Do you have a guest pass I could use for a week, Shikaku?

That's the point. Was hoping it'd be something fresh, but it's just another rehash.

Does anybody have one of the 7 day friend trials for this? I'm interested but hesitant to drop money on the game.

Caved and bought. 7-day trial keys go out tomorrow when the game "launches", I will have 2 extras that will be given out to whoever hates fun the most

Caved and bought. 7-day trial keys go out tomorrow when the game "launches", I will have 2 extras that will be given out to whoever hates fun the most

I hate fun so much I fucking married it

Started to play it. So far it's not bad. It's a combo between Guild Wars 2 and WoW which I enjoy, but I have shitty taste.

gib me new computer so i can play too, thanks.

my top hero played is antimage

Apparently the starting zones have little to offer. So far they've been your standard ez pz zones. The fun supposedly starts with dungeons at level 20, but I've yet to make it there so we'll see.