Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hay0ger.Tonee

Tonee's Application[ACCEPTED]

Name: Anthony(Tony)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44186627

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/636908

Microphone: Yep

Favorite Server: Jail Break

Have you ever hacked in game before: Nope

Questions or Comments: Please no hate me :(

About Yourself: Well I like to be loud. I kinda kill-whore a lot on Jail Break, but it's k. I like to play ONLY PC games which are basically League of Legends, Counter Strike, and osu!. I do not like to start fights so do not see me as a hostile person I only get mad if you start something with me or false accuse me.

Referral(s): Piplup, Piero, Thorgot, Wave, and Chewy

P.S. I am showing dedication for putting my app literally within an hour of them being open.

+1 to myself. :D

Nice font. Thats a first. Also will refer.

Not a first. Bob Ross rocked that font for a while.

Will refer.

Looking forward to how... interesting.. this application will be.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)
• Have FIVE referrals from Level 2 Clan members or above.
• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.
• Have at least 25 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.
Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Not a first. Bob Ross rocked that font for a while.

Will refer.

Looking forward to how... interesting.. this application will be.

ill refer because of le font

Ich It will be great and wow everyone likes comic sans lol

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

If there was a mic spammer I would most likely mute the person because that seems like the best way to do it.

If there was a hacker then basically I would slay him. Ask him questions on if he is hacking. Spectate him the next round to see if he hacking or not. When I am sure he is hacking then I will just permanently ban him.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?
I would tell the person to get experience with the servers and the people to be sure that they really want to join.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?
Depends on who I am talking to, what time of day it is, and what kind of mood I am in.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?
I want to join sG because I want to be seen as a inspiring person, possibly getting people to apply themselves to sG. Also it seems that people would listen to me more when I would be trying to take care of a situation. Also I am usually on the JailBreak. Minigames, and Surf servers every day. The forums i go on almost every day.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?
I mos certainly do.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?
Well if you count getting CT'd when I first started and getting denied on my last app then yes. But there was not anything big like getting banned or anything along those lines.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?
I tried two months ago. I got denied  :( probably because not that many people liked me and thought of me as a kill-whore.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I am always hard working when it comes to stuff I want to do. I am very dedicated when it comes to anything along the lines of video games or anything of that such. I am most of the time mature unless I get kinda carried away which happens not that often. I work well with others, and I do not like to start fights; I will only continue a fight that someone has started with me because it was most likely uncalled for. 

I will refer like I told him, but he's rude, so he didn't put me down.

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Yes

3/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:Eddy (+3)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: