Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

Battlefield Hardline

damn

doesn't look half bad but i'm sure they'll find a way to fuck it up

edit: lmfao is this even a real trailer? dude who uploaded it is french as fuck and leaked the footage?

Edited by Knox

damn

edit: lmfao is this even a real trailer? dude who uploaded it is french as fuck and leaked the footage?

It's real haha because of this leak they already announced it official last night I believe.

Reason I used this source was because EA took down the first source I wanted to use.

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

I am both excited and disappointment. The single player story line might be bad because battlefield makes bad single player story line but then again visceral games makes a good story line and a single player like dead space and dice makes good gameplay. Part csgo and part payday with pvp instead of pve or a mix.

I kind of have faith single player will turn out alright. Multiplayer looks creative in terms of the tactical options the teams have. My favorite part about this is just how different It is from past games. It's not just an era change like call of duty it's actually a really new perspective which I like.

My favourite part of the video is the people who point out that it's a waste of money and the people that try to defend it.

Edited by Acebats

damn

Is being French derogatory now?

It's legit but it's going to be absolute shit. I can't deal with BF games anymore, shitty servers and just rehashed after rehashed parts.

Edited by Oreo

I think this actually looks pretty neat. While they are following the call of duty model to releasing new games I think the 3 battlefield series they have (main, bad company, and independent games like this) are different enough from eachother to keep It somewhat fresh. Bf4 does have serious problems but I'm willing to trust they will fix those in the next game