Sign in to follow this  
Bryan

rebuff nature wisp

• Fixed a bug with Dreadknight teleporting to spawn
  • Fixed Dreadknight's bonus knife damage not working on first hit
  • Fixed orcish horde expertise to work properly
  • Reduced Nature's wisps longjump (from 35 ft to 30 ft) and evasion (from 40% to 30%)
  • Implemented race testers
  • Reduced Cannibals ravage damage (from 10-50 to 6-30)
  • Added 3 new races to be released on May 23rd

What is this shit, this race was fine. The only reason why it was so good because i shopped whore and there are counter races like molecule, dreadknight, and gravitas. Now this race is completely shit.

Edited by infested marine

I already have horrid luck when it comes to evasion, an example savage is 60/65%(ish?) and i almost never evade on it. Wisp itself is not that strong, even when it had 40% evade. If you do want to nerf it, while i disagree with it needing a nerf, nerf just the longjump or just the evade, not both. Nerfing both hits this way harder then i think was implied, and is pretty bad now. I barely wanted to touch the race pre nerf, deffinetly wont be touching it post.

• Fixed a bug with Dreadknight teleporting to spawn
  • Fixed Dreadknight's bonus knife damage not working on first hit
  • Fixed orcish horde expertise to work properly
  • Reduced Nature's wisps longjump (from 35 ft to 30 ft) and evasion (from 40% to 30%)
  • Implemented race testers
  • Reduced Cannibals ravage damage (from 10-50 to 6-30)
  • Added 3 new races to be released on May 23rd

What is this shit, this race was fine. The only reason why it was so good because i shopped whore and there are counter races like molecule, dreadknight, and gravitas. Now this race is completely shit.

You were good because you played it the first 3 rounds.

Nature Wisp was fine before, it was more annoying than anything but not hard to take down at all. It got harder when it was able to get all the defensive items and boots, but every race is like that.

Rule of thumb, if you don't see Pug on the race it's not a strong knife race.

Edited by Ika

Nature Wisp was fine before, it was more annoying than anything but not hard to take down at all. It got harder when it was able to get all the defensive items and boots, but every race is like that.

Rule of thumb, if you don't see Pug on the race it's not a strong knife race.

Correct, the race itself wasnt strong at all - its just an annoyance. While that annoyance can be very useful it doesnt make the race overpowered. As i said in earlier in my other post i dont think it should have been nerfed at all but if you do want to, just nerf one aspect not both.