Sign in to follow this  
Robby

Wilderness Experiences?

So...today I went on a field trip to the Rockwood Conservation Area and I had a great time so I thought I'd share a little bit about what I did with you guys. First of all, the movie "Camp Rock" was filmed here(predicting "HAHA CAMP ROCK SUX") and my friend and I were using the same canoe that the Jonas bros used in the film,(again "HA, GAAAAY!") which is pretty cool. I went canoeing and caving. The first 5 minutes in the water, our canoe tips over in the middle of the lake and it was freezing. It was so cold that as soon as my partner and I fell in, I had trouble speaking and breathing. We had to swim back to the shore, change our shirts, after a little jog to warm our bodies back up we went back out in the water and had a great time. I also went caving and the holes we crawled through were really small but it was a lot of fun. All in all, I had a great time and it was an amazing experience. I'd like to hear some of your guy's similar experiences!

Edited by Robby

Once I went to a ranch and it was all muddy. People had to walk by the edges of the paths to try to not get half their legs inside the mud, some shoes were lost (rip). After going through that we had to walk against the river current for about one and a half kilometers, it wasn't that because the river wasn't flowing so fast, but the river covered about half of our bodies, so yeah we were pretty tired after getting out. A teacher decided to stay and not go because she was "sick", but actually she was preparing a joke to make the other teacher mad by filling his bag with sugar and making the ants go inside it (pretty funny) and then the next day the other teacher decided to take all of her cloth and he crawled to the top of a tree and spread all of her cloth around it. Not the best places to be at, but it brings up some good memories.

The last Wilderness experience I had must of been about 7 years ago. I decided one afternoon that I'd pack some things, get geared up and go out on a treck by myself. After about 20 minutes into my journey I bumped into someone, decided to attack him and eventually after a long tiresome battle, I killed him. He dropped a some armor, a whip, some sharks and a few potions. I then teleported back to Edgeville and logged out.

One day a few years ago i went out to the Saharan desert to do some really dumb thing out there. Me and my buddy where just standing around doing absolutely nothing. It was then when he asked me what cum tastes like.

>Be 13 year old beta
>First camping experience at shitty Christian camp
>shit counselors, never end up doing Christian shit, one got fired for fucking bf in car
>go on a canoe trip, get stuck by myself with a special needs girl
>girl is 1.6/10 dwarf def and slow
>minime.jpg
>end up paddling the entire thing myself
>incoming AIDS
>boat full of sexually question tools slam into our boat getting us stuck on a log
>I had to jump into the river to push it out while droid cried in the canoe
>going down near the end when a current pushes us towards a big ass thorn bush the likes of 1,000 porcupine ass's
>willow stuffed her tiny self under the seats while I paddled aguenst the flawless current
>ended up getting stung 5 times by wasp inside the bush while slashing my way out
>get to shore and dragg the boat up trying to keep from going into shock (I'm allergic to bees)
>conseulors ignore my pleas and the employees from the boat rentals had an epipen and called an ambulance

>MFW my parents sued the camp for neglect, got all the conseulors fired and bought a new jeep with the money from the lawsuit

allergic_reaction_face_5.jpg

Edited by Bob Ross' Zombie