Sign in to follow this  
HoeStomper

sG Dating

I've correctly called out 3 different people on being in relationships they were trying to keep secret by looking at their top snapchat friends. It's a tried and true method.

I'm just trying to see some tits man. 

Not working out too well.

How to tell you're dating a hoe

Does she duck under a table when a man in a Purple suit goes by?

Can she run really fast in high heels?

Does frequently ask if you're a cop?

Then she just might be a hoe

Does she have a long wooden handle with a flat metal head and is used for tilling soil?

So lets get this right, josh kicked his wife or gf out for B.C and then sees B.C is a used cum rag and talks to Beth to see her tits "I like tits too" Then Junzou meets up with Stab, fingers her gaping vagina with his forearm and its like a scene from 'TEETH' and they make romance explosions and the earth shifts 5 degrees and thats why winter was so long?

So lets get this right, josh kicked his wife or gf out for B.C and then sees B.C is a used cum rag and talks to Beth to see her tits "I like tits too" Then Junzou meets up with Stab, fingers her gaping vagina with his forearm and its like a scene from 'TEETH' and they make romance explosions and the earth shifts 5 degrees and thats why winter was so long?

Inb4infraction