Sign in to follow this  
Azzkicker

Any Decent Steam games worth buying?

Buy Arma II combined operations for 5$ then download dayz commander and dayz epoch. 10x better than standalone and I own both so it's not like a biased POV

Well said. I have Arma 2 and the mod. The only good thing about the standalone is it doesn't take hours to find a good server. 

Cave Story+ is a really fun single player game. Valdis Story: Abyssal City is a nice and pretty-looking RPG. How to Survive is a fun zombie-survival story-linear game with a couple sidequests thrown in there, and many combinations of items, including two-player co-op as well. Rogue Legacy is a fun indie game with really strong movement, combat, random dungeons and characters, that has I believe an infinite amount of New Game+s, going to +, ++, +3, etc.

Don't buy a single-player game like an idiot. A few good games with multiplayer to pick up are Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Payday: The Heist, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm, Killing Floor, L4D2, Chivalry, Garry's Mod and Age of Empires 2 HD.