Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Super Mario 64

Guest some fag

HOLY CHRIST! Dude, it took me forever to beat that game, and he did it in 16 minutes. Way to crush a guy's pride... sad.gif

WTF!!!! wow someone had obiously use somesort of hack or spent wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time playing this game.

Dude. Super Mario 64 is like my favorite game of all time and to see this was awesome. Its not that amazing, I bet anyone could do that in like 20 minutes if they used the glitches that the guy used. Who the hell knew you could fricking slide up the infinite staircase with your butt? And somehow going through walls by use of the rabbit? I didn't know that.

Guest cc90

Congradulations to mario.

Guest Buddy Jesus

It is a fake, I say this because he goes through several enemies and doesn't die. He re programmed it so he can't die.

Guest VegetaFH1

Everything that was done there is really possable in the game, he wasnt hacking

But having said that, that was just screwed up in the head, he must have spent a shit load of time practiseing just the long jumps never mind anything else tongue.gif

Best video ive seen in a long time, cheers for that smile.gif

Veg Out

Guest Cranium

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Apr 30 2007, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

HOLY CHRIST! Dude, it took me forever to beat that game, and he did it in 16 minutes. Way to crush a guy's pride... sad.gif

I never even beat the game...although i was like 7 or 8 when i got it...and now my nintendo 64 doesn't turn on!!!!! sad.gif

Guest Shephard

It took me 6 hours to beat the game, and i was 8 lol

Guest the9yearold

ok i agree with zeus. you know that game took me a week to beat and i was proud. Now that loser comes along and does it in 16 minutes. THAT IS TOTAL BS!

P.S. HEY UV CLAN!

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LAFFYTAFFY @ Jun 2 2007, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ok i agree with zeus. you know that game took me a week to beat and i was proud. Now that loser comes along and does it in 16 minutes. THAT IS TOTAL BS!

P.S. HEY UV CLAN!

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I made my point?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cranium @ May 21 2007, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I never even beat the game...although i was like 7 or 8 when i got it...and now my nintendo 64 doesn't turn on!!!!! sad.gif

LOL NOOBS. I beat the game when I was 4!!!

Sign in to follow this